Mourinho United

Discussion in 'Overseas Football' started by MagpieMariner, May 22, 2016.

1. Big Al

Big Al Well-Known Member

They were great for 45m. I know it's hard at 4-0 but totally took the foot off and foxes should have had a 2nd to put a comeback in motion.

2. Forum Phoenix

Forum Phoenix Well-Known Member

So ...your theory to CCM winning games... is to play like Man U?
    Yes.... I think I may just be able to see where we may encounter a few problems with this strategy Syd.

• Funny Funny x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  3. Wombat

Wombat Well-Known Member

Defo Pogbas best. Blind was woeful the other week but better and Bailly is solid every week.sad to say scum are better without Rooney in the middle

4. Forum Phoenix

Forum Phoenix Well-Known Member

Stoke was the first time we've dominated for the full 90 minutes and played good football throughout, incredibly unlucky not to get the 3 points.

• Agree Agree x 1
  5. sydmariner

sydmariner Well-Known Member

I'm supprised that ander hererra only got a :yellowcard: for that foul on joe allan.

6. RECKY

RECKY I'm an idiot savant without the pesky savant bit

f**k, I wish “ the great one “ would just piss off

7. Wombat

Wombat Well-Known Member

You are a basket case team. You need to get a real manager like Liverpool did and give them licence to change everything over the next 2 years.

• Dislike Dislike x 1
  8. RECKY

RECKY I'm an idiot savant without the pesky savant bit

as soon as Van Gaal was on his (figurative) death bed, I crossed my digits that we would at make Jurgen an offer , but apparently some nitwit who used to be on the Chelsea board who is now on MUFC board convinced them otherwise

• Like Like x 1