• Join ccmfans.net

ccmfans.net is the Central Coast Mariners fan community, and was formed in 2004, so basically the beginning of time for the Mariners. Things have changed a lot over the years, but one thing has remained constant and that is our love of the Mariners. People come and go, some like to post a lot and others just like to read. It's up to you how you participate in the community!

If you want to get rid of this message, simply click on Join Now or head over to https://www.ccmfans.net/community/register/ to join the community! It only takes a few minutes, and joining will let you post your thoughts and opinions on all things Mariners, Football, and whatever else pops into your mind. If posting is not your thing, you can interact in other ways, including voting on polls, and unlock options only available to community members.

ccmfans.net is not only for Mariners fans either. Most of us are bonded by our support for the Mariners, but if you are a fan of another club (except the Scum, come on, we need some standards), feel free to join and get into some banter.

Michael Beauchamp signes for Danish champions Aalborg BK

midfielder

IMO best Mariner to date MB has singed for Aalborg BK ........ according to 442.

http://au.fourfourtwo.com/news/78592,beechy-signs-for-danish-champs.aspx

Beechy Signs For Danish Champs

EXCLUSIVE: Socceroo defender Michael Beauchamp has signed for Danish champions Aalborg BK after his old club Nuremburg was relegated from the Bundesliga.
Beuachamp is understood to have flown direct to his new club straight after last weekend's Socceroo World Cup qualifier against Qatar to finalise the deal. He is expected to rejoin the Socceroos training camp tomorrow in Sydney.

His new boss at Aalborg, Ludhiana Jakobsen, welcomed the arrival of the former Central Coast Mariners star who joined on a three year deal for an undisclosed transfer fee to Nuremburg.

"I am very satisfied with the solution which we found to our defense," he said. "Michael Beauchamp has experience at the highest international level, he has the right attitude and he has a good age.

"As a player, his force is primarily speed and strength, and we believe our defense with the addition of Beauchamp will be at least as strong as last season."

Beauchamp told the club's official website how much he was looking forward to joining the club.

"After a full season in Germany, I have been training and playing matches for Australia for the past three and half weeks, so I join Aalborg at the beginning of July," he said.

"I'm looking forward to my new challenge at Aalborg and the exciting challenges ahead in both the National League and the Champions League.

"It is an honour for me to sign with the Danish champions, and hopefully I will earn a place on the team."

But he admitted to not knowing too much about the club or the league he was soon to join.

He added: "There are some good guys and some good players, but otherwise, I don't know too much for Danish football.

"In my conversations with Ludhiana Jakobsen, I have had a very good impression of him, the team and club, and I am very happy to start training."

Tassiemariner

Surely he could of found a better league, Belgian, Dutch etc.
I'm sure they'd be in european competition of some sorts being Champions.

Hope he doesn't end up the new Michael Thwaite.

skilbeck

Foriegnmariner said:
Surely he could of found a better league, Belgian, Dutch etc.
I'm sure they'd be in european competition of some sorts being Champions.

Hope he doesn't end up the new Michael Thwaite.

if it is a club thats regularly in the champions league and he does get some game time which he should, it is his way into one of those top leagues if he does perform well

Omni

I think starting for the Danish Champions beats being bench for a Bundesliga 2 club managed by an idiot.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ForzaFred