• Join ccmfans.net

ccmfans.net is the Central Coast Mariners fan community, and was formed in 2004, so basically the beginning of time for the Mariners. Things have changed a lot over the years, but one thing has remained constant and that is our love of the Mariners. People come and go, some like to post a lot and others just like to read. It's up to you how you participate in the community!

If you want to get rid of this message, simply click on Join Now or head over to https://www.ccmfans.net/community/register/ to join the community! It only takes a few minutes, and joining will let you post your thoughts and opinions on all things Mariners, Football, and whatever else pops into your mind. If posting is not your thing, you can interact in other ways, including voting on polls, and unlock options only available to community members.

ccmfans.net is not only for Mariners fans either. Most of us are bonded by our support for the Mariners, but if you are a fan of another club (except the Scum, come on, we need some standards), feel free to join and get into some banter.

Merchandise

rbakersmith

Has anyone managed to decipher this sizing chart?

WTH does 1/2 chest and 1cm flat under clamp mean?

6083_cikers-size_chart_low.jpg
Half-chest is the measurement across your chest.

Take a t-shirt (or jersey!) that fits you well, lay it flat, then measure across 1cm below the armpit.

I just compared my L Paladin jersey from last season to the chart and it's pretty much the same.

Corsair

Half-chest is the measurement across your chest.

Take a t-shirt (or jersey!) that fits you well, lay it flat, then measure across 1cm below the armpit.

I just compared my L Paladin jersey from last season to the chart and it's pretty much the same.
Cool, that makes sense, thanks!

VonBowellski

Is it possible to purchase lanyards this year? I have this whole thing on my wall where i hang each years hat, lanyard, and members card and this year the hat and card came with no lanyard.

Wombat

Is it possible to purchase lanyards this year? I have this whole thing on my wall where i hang each years hat, lanyard, and members card and this year the hat and card came with no lanyard.
You can collect from membership tent before the game on the weekend.

turbo

I'm in QLD so not really an option unfortunately. Haven't found the option on the Mber+ site or clubs merchandise store either.
I can't even get in to Mber+ and there's nothing the club can do to assist me so thats fun. Maybe if you email they can chuck one in the post for you?

gemkayem

I can't even get in to Mber+ and there's nothing the club can do to assist me so thats fun. Maybe if you email they can chuck one in the post for you?
I still haven’t even gotten the email about Mber+. I sent a couple of emails and never heard back

gemkayem

Sorry to revive an old thread! Had a thought about making some Beatles style tees, not sure if you've seen the original one...

Experimental-Jetset-Beatles-T-Shirt.jpg

Who would you put on yours? I'm thinking no current players just for fairness. Here's my Parra Eels one -

Parra Name Tee.png
I'm also making up a pennant flag, results for that are pending as it's a bit of an experiment

FFC Mariner

Sorry to revive an old thread! Had a thought about making some Beatles style tees, not sure if you've seen the original one...

View attachment 3086

Who would you put on yours? I'm thinking no current players just for fairness. Here's my Parra Eels one -

View attachment 3087
I'm also making up a pennant flag, results for that are pending as it's a bit of an experiment
Mrdja
Stringers
Hearfield
Elrich

Corsair

Love if the club had some smart street wear. Not an easy ask I know.
Enough stock of current kit and selling the AFC kit would be a good start, never mind anything new.

Zonal semi's and you can't even buy the kit. There's been no explanation as to why not either. @Shaun there any reason for this? A lot of people want it.

BrisRecky

I'm an idiot savant without the pesky savant bit
I been saying since day bloody one , blue and yellow thongs (not the undies ) with logo on them somewhere would be the bonz ...but alas

Ozhammer

I been saying since day bloody one , blue and yellow thongs (not the undies ) with logo on them somewhere would be the bonz ...but alas
Mrs OH still has a pair of those Recky but they are so worn out she says they’re like wearing crepe paper on her feet…… ?

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ForzaFred