• Join ccmfans.net

ccmfans.net is the Central Coast Mariners fan community, and was formed in 2004, so basically the beginning of time for the Mariners. Things have changed a lot over the years, but one thing has remained constant and that is our love of the Mariners. People come and go, some like to post a lot and others just like to read. It's up to you how you participate in the community!

If you want to get rid of this message, simply click on Join Now or head over to https://www.ccmfans.net/community/register/ to join the community! It only takes a few minutes, and joining will let you post your thoughts and opinions on all things Mariners, Football, and whatever else pops into your mind. If posting is not your thing, you can interact in other ways, including voting on polls, and unlock options only available to community members.

ccmfans.net is not only for Mariners fans either. Most of us are bonded by our support for the Mariners, but if you are a fan of another club (except the Scum, come on, we need some standards), feel free to join and get into some banter.

Media Opportunity

tyson

i cant make it today because i have training...but i should be able to make it tomorrow, so that works out well.

Alicia

http://www.facebook.com/event.php?eid=8434991879 

Those on facebook send the event link to your friends.

Alicia

Unfortunately I can't make it...but I have spread the word to others.

BTW Jeff, I put your name on the Facebook event as the host :)

Pokes

Done and done :)

I have blue and yellow paint that I have USED as face paint in the past...it's nothing brilliant, but washes off easily and does the job. I'll bring it as a back up.

Jesus

Jesus
pokey said:

I have blue and yellow paint that I have USED as face paint in the past...it's nothing brilliant, but washes off easily and does the job. I'll bring it as a back up.

Chief Running Beer...

Pokes

Jesus said:
pokey said:

Chief Running Beer...

Or Loose Daughter....Maybe they got married?

Yellow_Bow

What time do you think that the actual photo session will start? as I finish at 5 but work at Bateau Bay so it takes me half hour to get back, 40min with Ourimbah Roadworks

Pokes

Yellow_Bow said:
What time do you think that the actual photo session will start? as I finish at 5 but work at Bateau Bay so it takes me half hour to get back, 40min with Ourimbah Roadworks

Well, the boys will need to get into their bikinis, and get a wax...
Then the make up artist will be in at around 5:40pm to spruce everyone up a little.

Add on an extra half hour for lighting, test shots and such....Say around 6:15?

Nah....I have no idea. Jeff?

P.s I apologise :( I have 40 mins left of work and I'm rambling about shit. I suck.

marconigirl

I can come tomorrow, (just saw the post now...)

I finish school tomorrow at 3:20 so can be out by 4... head the 40 min/hour drive up the coast and I should be there by 5.. unless there is horrible traffic.. hopefully no later then 5:30...
The teacher I am replacing for the next 3 days lives on the coast, would be funny if I ran into her up there..

How long would it go for? I need/want to be back in Epping for Trivia at 7/7:30...

Alicia

nutmeg said:
Good work at getting it announced on the radio today alicia.

Thanks Meghan.  Hopefully the word got out.  Sounded like a bit of a fruit cake though!!

I'm such a media whore  ;) :p :piralaugh:

Mermaid

Unfortunately i cant come  :'( i'll still be on the train home from work. Trains gets into Gosf at 6pm dammit!! :mad:

Marinerchick

sorry guys cant make it this afternoon
i was really looking forword to go but the younger brother has soccerpro and it doesnt finish until 6pm tonight soo upset
but have fun =]

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ForzaFred