• Join ccmfans.net

ccmfans.net is the Central Coast Mariners fan community, and was formed in 2004, so basically the beginning of time for the Mariners. Things have changed a lot over the years, but one thing has remained constant and that is our love of the Mariners. People come and go, some like to post a lot and others just like to read. It's up to you how you participate in the community!

If you want to get rid of this message, simply click on Join Now or head over to https://www.ccmfans.net/community/register/ to join the community! It only takes a few minutes, and joining will let you post your thoughts and opinions on all things Mariners, Football, and whatever else pops into your mind. If posting is not your thing, you can interact in other ways, including voting on polls, and unlock options only available to community members.

ccmfans.net is not only for Mariners fans either. Most of us are bonded by our support for the Mariners, but if you are a fan of another club (except the Scum, come on, we need some standards), feel free to join and get into some banter.

Matildas thread

style_cafe

I’m not talking about merchandise- they deserve an equal share of whatever shirts and other fluff they sell the same as the men. I’m talking about tournament money.

With the exception of a well taken penalty the quality was fairly average. If they are in the entertainment business then they didn’t deliver.

The 75000 were largely silent except for the Irish fans and the Mexican wave (which is usually a good indication of how poor a game is).

Plus the bulk of the 75000 were there because it’s a World Cup.

They deserve more than they currently get but not the same as the men’s World Cup.

I respect your opinion and right to express that view.
I`ll pass it on to the Fair Work Commission ... :popcorn:

turbo

The 75000 were largely silent except for the Irish fans and the Mexican wave (which is usually a good indication of how poor a game is).
It wasn't a great performance but if you watched the France game on Friday it was very entertaining. I assume what you're pushing for is match payments based on entertainment value not gender? Play some boring Okon ball and get fuel money, play a batshit crazy 5-4 game where defenders forget how to do their job and everyone is getting lambos?

Plus the bulk of the 75000 were there because it’s a World Cup.
Wait until you find out why CCM drew 20k+ twice in our most recent games.

Tevor

Yep it's not easy watching football in Australia;
A Leagues - Paramount- and 10 BOLD for one game a week
Australia Cup - 10 Play
World Cup (selected games) - Ch 7
Word Cup (all games) - Optus

All makes perfect sense. Hate how Channel 7 is all about football at the moment and in 6 weeks it will be crickets.

turbo

Bold has 2.

My main issue (aside from the long standing poor treatment of football) is when I looked on 7+ there was no easy way to see the upcoming FTA WWC matches. Are they playing any of the games on today or tomorrow? No idea. At least Optus makes it easy to see and some are free to watch.

FFC Mariner

Bold has 2.

My main issue (aside from the long standing poor treatment of football) is when I looked on 7+ there was no easy way to see the upcoming FTA WWC matches. Are they playing any of the games on today or tomorrow? No idea. At least Optus makes it easy to see and some are free to watch.
Fotmob. By far the best app. Shows tv coverage too

JoyfulPenguin

Yep it's not easy watching football in Australia;
Australia Cup - 10 Play
Word Cup (all games) - Optus

All makes perfect sense. Hate how Channel 7 is all about football at the moment and in 6 weeks it will be crickets.
Don't forget if you want to have access to every league available in Australia you'll need:

Paramount for A-Leagues, ACL, Asian World Cup Qualifying & FA Cup: $9 a month

Optus Sport for World Cup, Euros, Nations League, Premier League, K-League & J-League: $25.00 a month

Stan + their sport add on that adds $15 a month for the European Champions/Europa/Conference League: $25 a month

Bein Sports: For EFL, Bundesliga, Ligue 1, SPFL, South American Leagues, African and South American World Cup Qualifying: $15 a month

Apple TV for MLS: $10.00 a month

So to have access to every licenced league in Australia you need to cough up $84 a month.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ForzaFred