• Join ccmfans.net

ccmfans.net is the Central Coast Mariners fan community, and was formed in 2004, so basically the beginning of time for the Mariners. Things have changed a lot over the years, but one thing has remained constant and that is our love of the Mariners. People come and go, some like to post a lot and others just like to read. It's up to you how you participate in the community!

If you want to get rid of this message, simply click on Join Now or head over to https://www.ccmfans.net/community/register/ to join the community! It only takes a few minutes, and joining will let you post your thoughts and opinions on all things Mariners, Football, and whatever else pops into your mind. If posting is not your thing, you can interact in other ways, including voting on polls, and unlock options only available to community members.

ccmfans.net is not only for Mariners fans either. Most of us are bonded by our support for the Mariners, but if you are a fan of another club (except the Scum, come on, we need some standards), feel free to join and get into some banter.

Matchday 22

style_cafe

This comp is so tight at the top with many teams also playing to help us cement our spot in the top 6.
Matchday 22 could be a defining round for us if the cards fall in our favour.

CCM v City- i`m quietly confident we can get points this week.City have a few players they are trying to nurse or freshen up as we head into the final and our guys will be pumped for this after the win against Jets.

Syd fc take on Wanderers a loss by Wanderers will put so much pressure on them and they`ll have to win every game and hope results go there way to make the finals.
A loss by SFC would see them drop down and allow Wanderers to stay in the race.A draw would probably suit us.

Pheonix v Western -another loss for either team would certainly end their season so again a draw would help us secure our top 6 spot

Perf v Bulls- once again a draw would suit us as it means Perf could only equal our current tally whilst Bulls would drop 2 points further behind us

Victory v Divers - These days I tend to barrack for any team that plays against Divers but a win or draw to Victory would certainly help our cause

Roar v City - Roar have to keep winning to make the 6 and it looks like their dip in form could be the make or break moment in their season. Roar have more to win
but City may be hurting if we can take points off them. Preferably a draw would suit us as I don`t want Roar in the finals

Wanderers v Pheonix - a win to Pheonix would definitely be a f**k you to Ziggy,I think all Mariners fans would be hoping for this to happen.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KguaooChami