• Join ccmfans.net

ccmfans.net is the Central Coast Mariners fan community, and was formed in 2004, so basically the beginning of time for the Mariners. Things have changed a lot over the years, but one thing has remained constant and that is our love of the Mariners. People come and go, some like to post a lot and others just like to read. It's up to you how you participate in the community!

If you want to get rid of this message, simply click on Join Now or head over to https://www.ccmfans.net/community/register/ to join the community! It only takes a few minutes, and joining will let you post your thoughts and opinions on all things Mariners, Football, and whatever else pops into your mind. If posting is not your thing, you can interact in other ways, including voting on polls, and unlock options only available to community members.

ccmfans.net is not only for Mariners fans either. Most of us are bonded by our support for the Mariners, but if you are a fan of another club (except the Scum, come on, we need some standards), feel free to join and get into some banter.

Mariners vs Jets: Derby Grand Final

Part_Timer

hey stezac, thanks for coming on here and posting...i was the guy that gave your son the scarf and trust me  i wasnt far of the tears he was in...and just had to try to help cheer him up.im glad he is already looking up and look forwad to seeing you guys in the bay next season...

P

Pete

aussiecross said:
hey stezac, thanks for coming on here and posting...i was the guy that gave your son the scarf and trust me  i wasnt far of the tears he was in...and just had to try to help cheer him up.im glad he is already looking up and look forwad to seeing you guys in the bay next season...

Geez AC you're a bloody legend mate. Good stuff! Should change your username to the 'Good Samaritan'. Not such a  bogan after all eh? :thumbup: :tophat:

MrCelery

Legendary work, aussiecross.

That deserves a mention in the 'History of the Marinators, Chapter 3, The Premiership Year'.

A simple act, but a great result.

S

soccersensei

Pure class Aussiecross! Fantastic gesture!

Cap'n Gus - re troll ignoring, ok yep agreed.
Their comments aren't worth the net cafe keyboards that they type on.

stezac

Thanks again Aussiecross, like I said with all the chaos of the game and dissapointment with the result its an act that we will not forget.
With all the bad stuff you hear about the game and supporters its good to see that Mariners supporters look out for each other young or old. :eek:verhead:

greenpoint

For anyone who's into podcasting, the latest episode of ABC Radio Sport's The A-League Lounge has a good discussion on the grand final:

http://www.abc.net.au/news/audio/2008/02/29/2176840.htm

Can't agree with all of it, but they're certainly adamant on Holland's handball!

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ForzaFred