• Join ccmfans.net

ccmfans.net is the Central Coast Mariners fan community, and was formed in 2004, so basically the beginning of time for the Mariners. Things have changed a lot over the years, but one thing has remained constant and that is our love of the Mariners. People come and go, some like to post a lot and others just like to read. It's up to you how you participate in the community!

If you want to get rid of this message, simply click on Join Now or head over to https://www.ccmfans.net/community/register/ to join the community! It only takes a few minutes, and joining will let you post your thoughts and opinions on all things Mariners, Football, and whatever else pops into your mind. If posting is not your thing, you can interact in other ways, including voting on polls, and unlock options only available to community members.

ccmfans.net is not only for Mariners fans either. Most of us are bonded by our support for the Mariners, but if you are a fan of another club (except the Scum, come on, we need some standards), feel free to join and get into some banter.

Mariners v Ufuk all the sheep

Yorkshire Mariners FC

That’s two games in a row we have not let the APL script go to plan. A big F U to the APL.

Storm my MOM as he needed to step up and he did, Beni was close but I now expect that from him.

Can’t believe these commentators are saying the Nix coped bad refereeing decisions. They should have had a red card and we had a clear Pen dismissed. I don’t miss kiwi games and remind me why they even in the League.
Prefers a 4th Melbourne team, or another Syd team. Lol should have another team

Yorkshire Mariners FC

I'd say Tassie 1, NZ team 2 then NQLD Fury who were wrongfully kicked out on the back of a hurricane. Canberra would fit in, because they would not get a crowd. Adelaide 2 would be much lower on the list and a 2nd Brisbane team would not factor at all for me. It's a good discussion though.

scottmac

Suspended
I'd say Tassie 1, NZ team 2 then NQLD Fury who were wrongfully kicked out on the back of a hurricane. Canberra would fit in, because they would not get a crowd. Adelaide 2 would be much lower on the list and a 2nd Brisbane team would not factor at all for me. It's a good discussion though.
I think Canberra would get a crowd. Having lived there for a number of years, they tend to get out to anything that is on. Especially seeing that it's not an easy stadium to get to for many locals. Cricket, NRL and AFL all do well for crowd numbers (most of which is hosted at manuka oval which is a much more spectator friendly ground) for a region that has 300k people.

Yorkshire Mariners FC

I think Canberra would get a crowd. Having lived there for a number of years, they tend to get out to anything that is on. Especially seeing that it's not an easy stadium to get to for many locals. Cricket, NRL and AFL all do well for crowd numbers (most of which is hosted at manuka oval which is a much more spectator friendly ground) for a region that has 300k people.
To me they had the chance when we had our annual awesome road trip there. We were a regular top team at the time and the crowds were extremely poor.

Huddo

Maybe Storm was trying to tell the All Whites his still around, he did well today.
Not a bad player today.

Beni 3.
Storm 2
Ballard 1

For me

(Based on previous performances, Storm and Maxi played out of their skin).

Trying not to get to carried away with this either though, our main line down the right and than cut back sharp and shallow, really was poorly defended. But that's good coaching by Monty to see it and exploit it, so I tip the hat to him for that.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ForzaFred