• Join ccmfans.net

ccmfans.net is the Central Coast Mariners fan community, and was formed in 2004, so basically the beginning of time for the Mariners. Things have changed a lot over the years, but one thing has remained constant and that is our love of the Mariners. People come and go, some like to post a lot and others just like to read. It's up to you how you participate in the community!

If you want to get rid of this message, simply click on Join Now or head over to https://www.ccmfans.net/community/register/ to join the community! It only takes a few minutes, and joining will let you post your thoughts and opinions on all things Mariners, Football, and whatever else pops into your mind. If posting is not your thing, you can interact in other ways, including voting on polls, and unlock options only available to community members.

ccmfans.net is not only for Mariners fans either. Most of us are bonded by our support for the Mariners, but if you are a fan of another club (except the Scum, come on, we need some standards), feel free to join and get into some banter.

Mariners v The Nux

ExiledMariner

On my way home after seeing 3 Mariners games in 3 weeks. All away games for me.

I'm now broke wishing it was us in Brisbane on friday so I could make it 4.

Fantastic spirit in this team, they're a pleasure to watch even when grinding out results.

Gratis

once again every player was solid. won't be changing the starting line up while they play like that

Olly should be back soon, Kwassie too

Forum Phoenix

Monty and Hutch were decent but not at their best I thought.
Weemac was a bit quiet, as was Pedj in comparison to usual.
I thought it was Mile's best game to date.
Rosey was good.
Dutchy was at his imperious best.
Sainsbury back into top gear.
Ryan saved from one serious blush - but apart from that good work as ever.
McBreen - another class game. Working hard and getting due rewards.
Tommy, good game.
Bernie - mmmm... some god parts but still lacks in decision making skills and as such can hold the ball too long at times.
Hearfiled - perhaps could have come on a little earlier. But anyhow, always does a job when he comes on and I have a real respect for players who do this.

dibo

Am I the only one who thought monty's passing was pretty off?
Nope. Not a huge worry, but something to keep an eye on I guess. If we're going to keep playing out through the triangles, it helps if someone doesn't keep making them into squares.

Wombat

Working like a pig atm so still haven't seen all the game. Tonight i watched until 37 min and what i saw was pretty bloody good.

Tesco and Dutchy both looked superb. Rose looked back to his best like last week. Rogic looked classy. Macca looked super confident.

Monty looked better than Hutcho thus far....so i'm intrigued to see if his passing goes to shit as the game goes on.

Sterj created a great change with his quality and then spunked it away.

I read the game was shite on some other forums.......but I agree with dibo......the first 37mins were anything but that, so hopefully the rest of the game will be as good.

Good night and sweet dreams about being TOP OF THE FOOKIN LEAGUE!!!!! :eek:verhead:

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ForzaFred