• Join ccmfans.net

ccmfans.net is the Central Coast Mariners fan community, and was formed in 2004, so basically the beginning of time for the Mariners. Things have changed a lot over the years, but one thing has remained constant and that is our love of the Mariners. People come and go, some like to post a lot and others just like to read. It's up to you how you participate in the community!

If you want to get rid of this message, simply click on Join Now or head over to https://www.ccmfans.net/community/register/ to join the community! It only takes a few minutes, and joining will let you post your thoughts and opinions on all things Mariners, Football, and whatever else pops into your mind. If posting is not your thing, you can interact in other ways, including voting on polls, and unlock options only available to community members.

ccmfans.net is not only for Mariners fans either. Most of us are bonded by our support for the Mariners, but if you are a fan of another club (except the Scum, come on, we need some standards), feel free to join and get into some banter.

Mariners V Sydney July 08

batman

Hi Guys. Great to see season is starting. I have been  :tv: and :popcorn: since the season finished, and that was just at work.
Just to let you know the All Stars bar will be open for our pre season cup match in July. The Kendall will be open for either the pre season cup final or the first home game.
Any questions please feel free to ask
Charles
CCLC

Alicia

mariners4ever said:
8th of july was last week charles, try 27th of july

what about the game against the pheonix on sunday ??

I think by July 08, Charles means 2008.

Pre-season cup games are not televised.

marinermick

Alicia said:
mariners4ever said:

wonder if radiosport new zealand are doing radio coverage

will find out

Mariner Girl

Here's some coverage,

Hutch passes the ball to Wilko barrrrrrrrrrrrr, wilko dribbles the ball to the half way and passes to Jedi barrrrrrrrrr, who quickly evades the Wellington defince barrrrrrrrrrr..... Oh and what's this, Kwazzie had decided to graze the grass brrrrrrrr. :pirashoot:

Sorry, having a crazy moment, but I feel better now... :vhappy:

marinermick

marinermick said:
Alicia said:
mariners4ever said:

wonder if radiosport new zealand are doing radio coverage

will find out

no radio coverage

batman

Thank you Alicia for helping  a mariner4ever out. He seems to be having a problem with the digital age :piralaugh:Will check out the Pheonix game and confirm what Mick says.
Thanks
Charles
CCLC

Sean

batman said:
Hi Guys. Great to see season is starting. I have been  :tv: and :popcorn: since the season finished, and that was just at work.
Just to let you know the All Stars bar will be open for our pre season cup match in July. The Kendall will be open for either the pre season cup final or the first home game.
Any questions please feel free to ask
Charles
CCLC

Charles last year we used the higher tables/chairs in the kendall bar for one of the Sydney matches (I think it was the one that was abandoned), it worked rather effectively with issue of space & singing as the smurfs from Sydney brought plenty of numbers which crowded the kendall bar, which they will do again even for this preseason match.

Will the leagues club be doing the same thing for the preseason cup game? or will it only be done in the regular season.

batman

Yes, I will be doing that for our first home game in the Kendall on august the 23rd as it worked well the last time.
We will be doing it in the All Stars as well with as many high tops as we can get.It's also a bigger area.
So lets get there in numbers we are League Champions, we're on our way to Asia. This is our home so lets pack it :pirashoot:
Charles
CCLC

Deej

batman said:
Yes, I will be doing that for our first home game in the Kendall on august the 23rd as it worked well the last time.
We will be doing it in the All Stars as well with as many high tops as we can get.It's also a bigger area.
So lets get there in numbers we are League Champions, we're on our way to Asia. This is our home so lets pack it :pirashoot:
Charles
CCLC

Charles - No Kendall = No DJ......I'm off to Iggys with Belinda ;)

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ForzaFred