• Join ccmfans.net

ccmfans.net is the Central Coast Mariners fan community, and was formed in 2004, so basically the beginning of time for the Mariners. Things have changed a lot over the years, but one thing has remained constant and that is our love of the Mariners. People come and go, some like to post a lot and others just like to read. It's up to you how you participate in the community!

If you want to get rid of this message, simply click on Join Now or head over to https://www.ccmfans.net/community/register/ to join the community! It only takes a few minutes, and joining will let you post your thoughts and opinions on all things Mariners, Football, and whatever else pops into your mind. If posting is not your thing, you can interact in other ways, including voting on polls, and unlock options only available to community members.

ccmfans.net is not only for Mariners fans either. Most of us are bonded by our support for the Mariners, but if you are a fan of another club (except the Scum, come on, we need some standards), feel free to join and get into some banter.

Mariners Squad 2024/2025 ALM and ACL Elite

turbo

Dude will not make it in the professional scene if he doesn't pull his head in.
It will be interesting to see how he progresses over there. Will they stomp the joy and raw talent out of him (like Alou) or will he go to another level.

Not sure Arnie rates his attitude just quietly. Irankunda seems a bit of a dickhead
Not uncommon amongst 18 year olds. There’s a teaching moment there but Arnold would rather suck up to Volpato who doesn’t care and also showed he’s a dickhead so that shouldn’t be a deal breaker

Michael

Not sure Arnie rates his attitude just quietly. Irankunda seems a bit of a dickhead
He’s 1000% is a little f**kwit
Imagine being 19 and insinuating that you won’t play for your country cos you haven’t been picked yet. All he’s realistically done is score a few worldies, shown speed but whenever he comes up against any half smart defenders he’s silenced, easily, then loses his head lol.

Yeah cool beans, you’re going to play for B team Bayern. He won’t handle it.

turbo

He’s 1000% is a little f**kwit
Imagine being 19 and insinuating that you won’t play for your country cos you haven’t been picked yet. All he’s realistically done is score a few worldies, shown speed but whenever he comes up against any half smart defenders he’s silenced, easily, then loses his head lol.

Yeah cool beans, you’re going to play for B team Bayern. He won’t handle it.
He’s better than others we have capped and rather than bringing him into the fold they’ve spun bullshit about his mental health and not actually asked if he did want to be part of the u23 setup. He has absolutely been disrespected by Vidmar & co and meanwhile Arnold is chasing players who don’t want us. I can see why he would be frustrated

pjennings

He’s better than others we have capped and rather than bringing him into the fold they’ve spun bullshit about his mental health and not actually asked if he did want to be part of the u23 setup. He has absolutely been disrespected by Vidmar & co and meanwhile Arnold is chasing players who don’t want us. I can see why he would be frustrated
He had already been told he was on the list that was submitted that the squad would be selected from. Arnold told him he was keen to see he was physically fit because Adelaide hasn't played for a few weeks. He is an arrogant and self entitled. I think he will be a long term Socceroo, not so sure that that attitude will stand him in good stead at Bayern where he will be competing with players that have seen plenty like him before.

JoyfulPenguin

He had already been told he was on the list that was submitted that the squad would be selected from. Arnold told him he was keen to see he was physically fit because Adelaide hasn't played for a few weeks. He is an arrogant and self entitled. I think he will be a long term Socceroo, not so sure that that attitude will stand him in good stead at Bayern where he will be competing with players that have seen plenty like him before.
I think Bayern and German football will humble him, he's only a kid and used to being a big fish in a small pond. He clearly thinks highly of himself but seeing how he compares to true superstars up close might give him pause for thought.

Michael

I think Bayern and German football will humble him, he's only a kid and used to being a big fish in a small pond. He clearly thinks highly of himself but seeing how he compares to true superstars up close might give him pause for thought.
Yep, massive reality check coming his way in about 6weeks when he rocks up for pre season.
I can’t forget when he bragged about having a good season but his team was dogshit all year. Shows his mentality.

FFC Mariner

Yep, massive reality check coming his way in about 6weeks when he rocks up for pre season.
I can’t forget when he bragged about having a good season but his team was dogshit all year. Shows his mentality.
He won't be in Bayern 2. One of their junior feeder teams perhaps

nero

Over the past 3 years the team have brought in roughies and turned many of them into diamonds I.e Cumdog, Doka etc very successfully.
Now that we have Champions league and a much bigger shop window do you think we will be able to bring in players that are more polished or will we continue as usual.

Last edited:

Corsair

Over the past 3 years the team have brought in roughies and turned many them into diamonds I.e Cumdog, Doka etc very successfully.
Now that we have Champions league and a much bigger shop windows do you think we will be able to bring in players that are more polished or will we continue as usual.
We don't have budget for established fancy players. However I am wondering if ACL could bring us a Marquee...

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ForzaFred