• Join ccmfans.net

ccmfans.net is the Central Coast Mariners fan community, and was formed in 2004, so basically the beginning of time for the Mariners. Things have changed a lot over the years, but one thing has remained constant and that is our love of the Mariners. People come and go, some like to post a lot and others just like to read. It's up to you how you participate in the community!

If you want to get rid of this message, simply click on Join Now or head over to https://www.ccmfans.net/community/register/ to join the community! It only takes a few minutes, and joining will let you post your thoughts and opinions on all things Mariners, Football, and whatever else pops into your mind. If posting is not your thing, you can interact in other ways, including voting on polls, and unlock options only available to community members.

ccmfans.net is not only for Mariners fans either. Most of us are bonded by our support for the Mariners, but if you are a fan of another club (except the Scum, come on, we need some standards), feel free to join and get into some banter.

Mariners Squad 2024/2025 ALM and ACL Elite

Corsair

Yup.. I listened to it earlier also and from memory he says “he will keep looking for other opportunities.”
2 degrees, multiple footballing accolades and a European passport, my sights would be set on broader horizons too.

Max, Tapp and Dan have beast level football muscle structure in their legs, all going to go far.

Tim

2 degrees, multiple footballing accolades and a European passport, my sights would be set on broader horizons too.

Max, Tapp and Dan have beast level football muscle structure in their legs, all going to go far.
Ballard is the best example of a young footballer. Excellent on the park, articulate and respectful off the park and hasn’t wasted his “spare time” playing FIFA on XBox. I regularly tell my boys who are football mad that he is the epitome of hard work and discipline and living proof that there is never any need to be arrogant irrespective of your success.

Big Al

Also saying that he wants to leave and play in europe even if Portugal falls apart.
I think him and Niz being good mates are probably thinking the same.

I also wonder whether he would be better still going even if they drop down and cementing a spot in the team.
Surely Portugal 2nd division would be strong ans better than a lot of leagues

pjennings

I also wonder whether he would be better still going even if they drop down and cementing a spot in the team.
They still have to lose the playoff to drop down.

pjennings

Aiden O'Neill is currently injured at Standard Leige. They are looking to offload players apparently because they are caught up with the 777 fiasco. If we lose both Niz and Max (and possibly Di Pizio) may be worth a sneaky offer.

Big Al

Aiden O'Neill is currently injured at Standard Leige. They are looking to offload players apparently because they are caught up with the 777 fiasco. If we lose both Niz and Max (and possibly Di Pizio) may be worth a sneaky offer.
Don’t think he would come back even though we are a lot better now. Think City money would be too attractive or more likely to stay at SL as probably a cheaper player.

priorpeter

Balard is the best example of a young footballer. Excellent on the park, articulate and respectful off the park and hasn’t wasted his “spare time” playing FIFA on XBox. I regularly tell my boys who are football mad that he is the epitome of hard work and discipline and living proof that there is never any need to be arrogant irrespective of your success.
Got something ridiculous like a 98 ATAR. A full time double degree whilst also playing full time pro football - kid is a madman. One of the most genuinely humble people I’ve met.
He was “bored” last off season after he’d finished his degree so just decided to enroll himself in a full time coaching course for “yknow, something to do!”

One of the few I take absolute delight in saying “I told you so” about.

Michael

Could be a better transition into euro footy for him, he’d be a top tier player in the Portuguese 2nd league. But perhaps that’s one of the mentioned stipulations? He doesn’t go if they drop down.

He won’t be short of interest regardless, Niz rightfully gets the majority or headlines and talk but Max has been equally as good and just as consistent. The 2 best midfielders in this country, hands down.

I just hope neither of them rush into something fearing nothing won’t come.

FFC Mariner

Got something ridiculous like a 98 ATAR. A full time double degree whilst also playing full time pro football - kid is a madman. One of the most genuinely humble people I’ve met.
He was “bored” last off season after he’d finished his degree so just decided to enroll himself in a full time coaching course for “yknow, something to do!”

One of the few I take absolute delight in saying “I told you so” about.
If only Arnie didn't ignore our young players.
Future Socceroo captain

priorpeter

I wonder if he's just saying he wants to play for the socceroos but he's hoping he gets german citizenship and gets picked for the german national team.
FFC was referring to Maxi, not Irankunda.
Irankunda is not, and will never be captain material.

Spacks

Not sure Arnie rates his attitude just quietly. Irankunda seems a bit of a dickhead
Compare Garang's media interactions to Nestory's. They are completely different and I can only put it down to the influence of strong mentorship at the Mariners and the complete submission to the whims of a 17 year old kid at Adelaide. Nestory has a MASSIVE ego and expects things to go his way and if he doesn't get what he wants, he'll throw a tantrum in the press conference. He even had the gall to bitch about how much time he got on the field tonight. Dude will not make it in the professional scene if he doesn't pull his head in.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ForzaFred