• Join ccmfans.net

ccmfans.net is the Central Coast Mariners fan community, and was formed in 2004, so basically the beginning of time for the Mariners. Things have changed a lot over the years, but one thing has remained constant and that is our love of the Mariners. People come and go, some like to post a lot and others just like to read. It's up to you how you participate in the community!

If you want to get rid of this message, simply click on Join Now or head over to https://www.ccmfans.net/community/register/ to join the community! It only takes a few minutes, and joining will let you post your thoughts and opinions on all things Mariners, Football, and whatever else pops into your mind. If posting is not your thing, you can interact in other ways, including voting on polls, and unlock options only available to community members.

ccmfans.net is not only for Mariners fans either. Most of us are bonded by our support for the Mariners, but if you are a fan of another club (except the Scum, come on, we need some standards), feel free to join and get into some banter.

Mariners Squad 2023/2024

Ironbark

The Silvera effect in the works
Yep, this quote stood out to me also “I’ve seen the last two years that a lot of players have improved drastically since playing for the Mariners and I have seen numerous players transfer overseas to big clubs. As a young player I am extremely ambitious, so seeing that is a big green flag for me and is part of the reason why I wanted to join the club.”

FFC Mariner

Yep, this quote stood out to me also “I’ve seen the last two years that a lot of players have improved drastically since playing for the Mariners and I have seen numerous players transfer overseas to big clubs. As a young player I am extremely ambitious, so seeing that is a big green flag for me and is part of the reason why I wanted to join the club.”
Hope we don't attract too many DRD type ego maniacs who think they will be superstars?
Or kids who's parents think they will be superstars........

pjennings

So our current squad (including people not announced as re-signed) looks like

GK: Vukovic, Warshawsky
DEF: McGarry, Farrell, Kaltak, Paul, Hall, Windust, Roux, Millard
CM: Balard, Nisbet, Tapp, Steele,
Attack: Theoharous, Di Pizio, Tulio, Kuol, Wenzell-Halls, Reec, Nkololo, Moresche

With Kuzevski having a long term injury

marinermick

Monty confirms Tulio back tomorrow after extended break plus travelling to Thailand for preseason friendlies.

Good to see we gave him the deal he deserved

Ancient Mariner

If 2 more are really going, from the clues given, especially Mick's. I would guess Benni as one and Moresche or Harry as the second.
Just do not let it be Nizz.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ForzaFred