• Join ccmfans.net

ccmfans.net is the Central Coast Mariners fan community, and was formed in 2004, so basically the beginning of time for the Mariners. Things have changed a lot over the years, but one thing has remained constant and that is our love of the Mariners. People come and go, some like to post a lot and others just like to read. It's up to you how you participate in the community!

If you want to get rid of this message, simply click on Join Now or head over to https://www.ccmfans.net/community/register/ to join the community! It only takes a few minutes, and joining will let you post your thoughts and opinions on all things Mariners, Football, and whatever else pops into your mind. If posting is not your thing, you can interact in other ways, including voting on polls, and unlock options only available to community members.

ccmfans.net is not only for Mariners fans either. Most of us are bonded by our support for the Mariners, but if you are a fan of another club (except the Scum, come on, we need some standards), feel free to join and get into some banter.

Mariners Squad 2022/2023

MrCelery

Wanted to check out the latest squads on the official website. There is a tiny link buried at the very bottom of the home page. Blink and you'd miss it. I would have thought (like all other Clubs) we'd want to promote our players by having a link in the top menu. Just curious about the logic..

Ironbark

I'm hearing Ziggy is being seen around the club a fair bit at the moment...

I can accept his signing for depth, but not as the main CB who guides the youngins. He is a great last-ditch defender, but (imo) he only needs many of those last ditch defences because his positioning isn't always great.

Anyway, not news and I don't know anything directly about this, but his regular presence might be a clue.

FFC Mariner

I can accept his signing for depth, but not as the main CB who guides the youngins. He is a great last-ditch defender, but (imo) he only needs many of those last ditch defences because his positioning isn't always great.

Anyway, not news and I don't know anything directly about this, but his regular presence might be a clue.
They wouldn't be so stupid surely?
Maybe just keeping fit hopefully

Michael

I’d be massively off the club if he’s coming back.
Abused girlfriend syndrome.

JoyfulPenguin

Surely not Ziggy, we need cultural leaders not someone who ditched the club the moment he sniffed better terms.

I would only accept him if he isn't a visa player. Which considering how long he has been in the country is impossible. He wasn't good enough for a side that finished 10th last year, with Australian players preferred ahead of him throughout the season.

We need experienced players who will lead from the front, in training and during a game. Ziggy would have to be close to the worst possible choice to rebuild our leadership group.

booney

Better still, he's just become a latter day Yozzer Hughes, turning up uninvited every day and following Monty around saying "I can do that, gizza job"
OMG you have brought back memories of " The Boys from the Blackstuff"-what a commentary on Margaret The C... Thatcher.Yosser was such a sad character-I wouldn't even wish that on Ziggy.

turbo

It could be possible Ziggy is on trial too.
I personally wish he’d f**k off back to Scotland
More likely we're helping him keep fit and keeping him in the back pocket in case our recruitment efforts and preseason performances go really, really sideways.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ForzaFred