• Join ccmfans.net

ccmfans.net is the Central Coast Mariners fan community, and was formed in 2004, so basically the beginning of time for the Mariners. Things have changed a lot over the years, but one thing has remained constant and that is our love of the Mariners. People come and go, some like to post a lot and others just like to read. It's up to you how you participate in the community!

If you want to get rid of this message, simply click on Join Now or head over to https://www.ccmfans.net/community/register/ to join the community! It only takes a few minutes, and joining will let you post your thoughts and opinions on all things Mariners, Football, and whatever else pops into your mind. If posting is not your thing, you can interact in other ways, including voting on polls, and unlock options only available to community members.

ccmfans.net is not only for Mariners fans either. Most of us are bonded by our support for the Mariners, but if you are a fan of another club (except the Scum, come on, we need some standards), feel free to join and get into some banter.

Mariners Shirt

toe080

Hi all,

I'm taking my Dad to the game this weekend and I am trying to find a home Mariners Shirt. Anyone have any ideas? Rebel are out, the Mariners are out and I even tried calling Reebok. They wouldn't said they couldn't sell to me, but they don't have any anyway. Any suggestions?

I know it's not thr real thing but Best and Less had yellow Mariners shirts reduced to $15 the other day - both Tuggerah and Lakehaven stores. Better than nothing, and lots cheaper!! Caps were also $15.
Good luck!

bulldogmariner

I would reckon you maybe able to contact rebel sports stores in Sydney and they may have a spare jersey. We got too for mates on Qld trip and they were $30 cheaper.

douges

Also try Amart Allsports at Erina. I believe they had some stock and were discounting the jersey to ~$80.

njruss

I got an E-mail from Football NSW a couple of days ago which had them for $130 with names and numbers. I reckon they would have a few.

Wombat

A-mart Sports at Erina had them last weekend. Goodgear clothing at WestfieldTuggerah had them but were running out. Give them both a call B4 you go.

brett

It's f**king ridiculous that in the lead up to our big Grand Final, you can't buy a Mariners jersey anywhere.

It's one of the biggest cock-ups in this whole debacle of a game.

kevrenor

brett said:
It's f**king ridiculous that in the lead up to our big Grand Final, you can't buy a Mariners jersey anywhere.

It would need a friend in Wollongong to go to Figtree and buy today, and bring one up on Sunday but I think these guys have some, well at least the away shirt:

www.footballexpress.com.au

Pokes

Try a few of the sport stores in Erina Fair...the name escapes me but its next to General Pants co, near Cotton on? They usually have them in the window...

Also, try the Rebel Sport at Broadway...since Sydney is out of the comp, they haven't had jerseys in the window :p My guess is they think its all over so maybe they'll have some?

Like marinershell said, Best and Less have some decent yellow supporter gear. I managed to get a jacket for $20 (so what if I lost it 2 weeks later....).

If all else fails... buy a yellow shirt, some navy paint and get creative ;)

brett

pokey said:
Also, try the Rebel Sport at Broadway...since Sydney is out of the comp, they haven't had jerseys in the window :p My guess is they think its all over so maybe they'll have some?

Nope, I bought their last one a month ago.

cruiser

Best and Less at Woy Woy (Deepwater Plaza) did have some but I dont know now. Kmart at Woy Woy had Mariners singlets last week.

Sean

Sydney are all out. Dont go to Mick Simmons as you will meet the most retarded staff known to sport.

I was told by Mr Ruggerhead that he wasnt into Hal because it was too much like the NSL
and he swore that sydney had won the minor premiership this year which is the reason why theyre in Hawaii.

Jimmy

Amart at erina sold just under 70 shirts yesterday, and they'd only just got them in stock.
6 of them went to our very own mile jedinak.

Good luck gettin a jersy.

MrCelery

Perm said:
Sydney are all out. Dont go to Mick Simmons as you will meet the most retarded staff known to sport.

I was told by Mr Ruggerhead that he wasnt into Hal because it was too much like the NSL
and he swore that sydney had won the minor premiership this year which is the reason why theyre in Hawaii.

And you expected a different response from a no-neck, knuckle-dragging, Thugby League-loving shop????

Jeff (LouMacari)

Newsflash.... Rebel Sports at Erina have got some S,M,XL and XXL mariners shirts. Go and see 'Nigel' manager and he said he will do you a good deal!

Hurry up!

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ForzaFred