• Join ccmfans.net

ccmfans.net is the Central Coast Mariners fan community, and was formed in 2004, so basically the beginning of time for the Mariners. Things have changed a lot over the years, but one thing has remained constant and that is our love of the Mariners. People come and go, some like to post a lot and others just like to read. It's up to you how you participate in the community!

If you want to get rid of this message, simply click on Join Now or head over to https://www.ccmfans.net/community/register/ to join the community! It only takes a few minutes, and joining will let you post your thoughts and opinions on all things Mariners, Football, and whatever else pops into your mind. If posting is not your thing, you can interact in other ways, including voting on polls, and unlock options only available to community members.

ccmfans.net is not only for Mariners fans either. Most of us are bonded by our support for the Mariners, but if you are a fan of another club (except the Scum, come on, we need some standards), feel free to join and get into some banter.

Mariners Preseason 2019

priorpeter

Not just your opinion mate, literally every single person who has any involvement in Coast footy aside from the people that made said decision believe it to be absolutely ludicrous.
CCF are a joke.
The streams have been a huge step forward for Coast footy. Les, except for his horrendous dad jokes, does a superb job along with his guest commentators including you.

Thanks bud. I’ve really, really enjoyed being able to jump on the streams when I can. The service that Les and Mike provide is fantastic and I’m super disappointed that certain people at CCF would let their own agenda get in the way of something that’s in the best interests of development of football on the coast.

Forum Phoenix

It looked like a 4-2-3-1 but Melling was playing more of an eight (with Nisbet) holding and Majok on the right but playing high and sometimes next to Murray up front. This was because Lundy at right back was getting up the park regularly.

Ziggy was at centre back. I am worried about him. He looks slow and lethargic. Hopefully it is just the heavy training load.

Nisbet hands down best player on the park. He touch and close ball skills are just a joy to watch. He also moves around the park effortlessly.

All three triallests today showed something.

Apparently Kim has a niggling knee injury but was training fully on the back paddock. Fulham was telling me that that was his history in Korea - in for one game, out for three. The tampon of the K-League.

Thanks Mick. (And BG)

Forum Phoenix

Would’ve been nice to be able to stream the game for the people who couldn’t make it, but unfortunately central coast football have told the Live Local Sports team that they don’t want them streaming any games from CCF controlled grounds anymore (ie pluim, budgewoi, mountains). Shit decision IMO but it is what it is.

Yep. Shit decision,

nebakke

Thanks bud. I’ve really, really enjoyed being able to jump on the streams when I can. The service that Les and Mike provide is fantastic and I’m super disappointed that certain people at CCF would let their own agenda get in the way of something that’s in the best interests of development of football on the coast.

I am clearly not at all in touch with the politics of local football on the coast, been years since I had any connection to a club here but... What on earth could they ever, at all, hope to gain from blocking anyone from broadcasting from any of their grounds? Isn't it exclusively a positive?

BrisRecky

I'm an idiot savant without the pesky savant bit
Not just your opinion mate, literally every single person who has any involvement in Coast footy aside from the people that made said decision believe it to be absolutely ludicrous.
CCF are a joke.
The streams have been a huge step forward for Coast footy. Les, except for his horrendous dad jokes, does a superb job along with his guest commentators including you.
Les The Lege

Capn Gus Bloodbeard

I am clearly not at all in touch with the politics of local football on the coast, been years since I had any connection to a club here but... What on earth could they ever, at all, hope to gain from blocking anyone from broadcasting from any of their grounds? Isn't it exclusively a positive?

One idea I heard was the thinking that people who are watching online aren't going to the game and spending money. Which is just absolutely stupid if so. But I can't think of any other reason

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Julihrb