• Join ccmfans.net

ccmfans.net is the Central Coast Mariners fan community, and was formed in 2004, so basically the beginning of time for the Mariners. Things have changed a lot over the years, but one thing has remained constant and that is our love of the Mariners. People come and go, some like to post a lot and others just like to read. It's up to you how you participate in the community!

If you want to get rid of this message, simply click on Join Now or head over to https://www.ccmfans.net/community/register/ to join the community! It only takes a few minutes, and joining will let you post your thoughts and opinions on all things Mariners, Football, and whatever else pops into your mind. If posting is not your thing, you can interact in other ways, including voting on polls, and unlock options only available to community members.

ccmfans.net is not only for Mariners fans either. Most of us are bonded by our support for the Mariners, but if you are a fan of another club (except the Scum, come on, we need some standards), feel free to join and get into some banter.

Mariners member's get Free entry to see Matildas

midfielder

From the club site... I am there for sure...

http://www.footballaustralia.com.au/2009InsideFFA/default.aspx?s=insideffa_newsfeatures_newsitem_new&id=39689

2010/11 Club members get free entry for Westfield Matildas

Friday, 6 May 2011

In just a few weeks, the Westfield Matildas will depart for Germany for the 2011 FIFA Women’s World Cup where they will take on some of the most dominant football nations in the world, including Brazil who they face in their first match.

Before they jet-off to the biggest football tournament in the world, they have one last chance to fine-tune their preparations against New Zealand in our final International at home.

All 2010/11 Club members including Junior members are invited to the match. Simply present your 2010/11 membership card at the gate to gain free entry.

You can pre-purchase additional tickets at Ticketek or at the stadium on match day. Admission starts at just $5 for children*

WESTFIELD MATILDAS vs. NEW ZEALAND
Sunday 15 May 2011
Bluetongue Stadium, Gosford
Kick Off – 3pm
Gates Open – 2pm
Ticket Prices

Atomic

I'm going too. I'd be interested to see the pace of the game. I went to a couple of W-league games back in the day, and I noticed that the speed was a few notches lower than the A-league. Not surprising really. Sometimes it looked like they were playing in glue at times. Regardless of that, their commitment couldn't be faulted.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ForzaFred