• Join ccmfans.net

ccmfans.net is the Central Coast Mariners fan community, and was formed in 2004, so basically the beginning of time for the Mariners. Things have changed a lot over the years, but one thing has remained constant and that is our love of the Mariners. People come and go, some like to post a lot and others just like to read. It's up to you how you participate in the community!

If you want to get rid of this message, simply click on Join Now or head over to https://www.ccmfans.net/community/register/ to join the community! It only takes a few minutes, and joining will let you post your thoughts and opinions on all things Mariners, Football, and whatever else pops into your mind. If posting is not your thing, you can interact in other ways, including voting on polls, and unlock options only available to community members.

ccmfans.net is not only for Mariners fans either. Most of us are bonded by our support for the Mariners, but if you are a fan of another club (except the Scum, come on, we need some standards), feel free to join and get into some banter.

Mariners Medal Dinner

Deej

The annual Mariners Awards dinner is on 29th February, and the Mariners have been kind enough to reserve some seats for us for the evening.

If you would like to attend the evening and sit on the Marinators table please let me know so I can co-ordinate it with the club.

The last 2 years have been fantastic evenings, so come enjoy a 3 course meal, premium beverages and plenty of laughs.

It's a bit cheaper than last year at $130.00 per person, if you wanna see the premiers plate up close and fingers crossed the Champions trophy then secure your seat on our table ASAP!

T

thanman

can i get a medal for telling Glen Moss when he turned around and stared at me and my mates in Round 21 "the game's out there!"
we just thought it was quality because we were down the front practicially in his ear for 45 minutes in the rain.

ok maybe not a medal.. but a high five would be cool.

also i'll be there for sure, love the mariners :)

Deej

3 seats remaining on the Marinators tables, if you would like them please PM me.

Deej

Those who Pm'd me include :

Fish
Bear
Eggy
Nutmeg
Chimmi
Sugarfreak
T
Floss
Jimmy + Erin
Mick + Lamese
Alicia
Gen
Kevrenor

For payment please either call the Mariners office on 4353 7200 or visit them in their Tuggerah Business Park office.  I have supplied a list of names so when you contact them please advise that you are sitting on the Marinators table so they don't double up.

Cheers

dannysgirl

I would love to go but I can't afford to...stupid mortage :( lol but I will be looking forward to hearing about it.

Deej

1 week to go until this event......if your names on the Marinators table and you are still to pay, just a little reminder to call the Mariners office and pay for your seat.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ForzaFred