• Join ccmfans.net

ccmfans.net is the Central Coast Mariners fan community, and was formed in 2004, so basically the beginning of time for the Mariners. Things have changed a lot over the years, but one thing has remained constant and that is our love of the Mariners. People come and go, some like to post a lot and others just like to read. It's up to you how you participate in the community!

If you want to get rid of this message, simply click on Join Now or head over to https://www.ccmfans.net/community/register/ to join the community! It only takes a few minutes, and joining will let you post your thoughts and opinions on all things Mariners, Football, and whatever else pops into your mind. If posting is not your thing, you can interact in other ways, including voting on polls, and unlock options only available to community members.

ccmfans.net is not only for Mariners fans either. Most of us are bonded by our support for the Mariners, but if you are a fan of another club (except the Scum, come on, we need some standards), feel free to join and get into some banter.

Mariners Jersey

Davo

I've been looking around the past couple of days for a new Mariners Jersey and unfortunately Rebel Sport at Erina and Tuggerah have sold out of just about every size.

Does anyone know if there is an alternate place to buy one from?  I was hoping to buy it today or tomorrow ready for Sundays match.

Or if someone happens to have a new small mens jersey and are keen to sell it please let me know!

Cheers.

Deej

Finals Fever!

The club have limited stock at their Tuggerah Business Park office, could try there?

skilbeck

I have a friend that fits into a large childrens jersey i pay him out about it but his retort is calling me fat bastard ;)

brett

The large kids is the same size as a small adult...yes I tried one on the skinny bastard I am...but the rebel logo on the back and the club crest are miniature. ANYONE wearing one deserves to be paid out, even little kids tbh  :piralaugh:

Yeah Davo I was going to suggest what dibo just did...

Davo

Cheers Dibo.

I rang the Mariners Office as DJ suggested however they said that they are only sold through Rebel Sport.  I then tried Rebel at Hornsby and Chatswood, both had no stock.....

I'll find out if any of the Sydney stores have anything.  Are there any stores close to you Dibo?

http://www.rebelsport.com.au/ecom/rebel/corporate/store_locator.aspx?state=NSW

dibo

broadway, world square. there's also mick simmons on george st, and there's another little shop on bent st (whose name escapes me). world square or mick simmons is probably easiest for me.

Jeff (LouMacari)

You could always buy yourself one of the new 'Mariners - Premiers 2008' jerseys also, available in the Kendall 2 hours before the bus takes off on Sunday? ;) $20 for non mariator club members, $15 for members

Davo

I rang the Sydney stores and the only one that had a Small was Broadway.  Apparently there are no Mediums at any of the stores in NSW.  I've put it on hold so will send a message to you Dibo and Brett. 

Thanks for the help.

Goodluck to anyone else trying to find a jersey!

Davo

Jeff (LouMacari) said:
You could always buy yourself one of the new 'Mariners - Premiers 2008' jerseys also, available in the Kendall 2 hours before the bus takes off on Sunday? ;) $20 for non mariator club members, $15 for members

Haha Jeff, yeah I'll be buying one of those as well. 

~Floss~

Nice work getting a jersey as well - pretty sure the premiers tees might NOT end up being yellow, in which case i would suggest bringing a yellow alternative to wear to the game.

EDIT: I stand corrected.....

Gav...

You could always ring the rbk factory outlet in alexandria as they were selling off last years stock pretty cheap and will probaly have this years stock too

Davo

Brett, don't forget to use your Marinators Rebel Sport Discount Card when you pick it up ;)

I used mine this morning on a new pair of boots.

brett

Awesome. Thanks for the reminder as I would have forgot. A nice little windfall for the M-Club coming up!

Jeff (LouMacari)

Here is the 'Premiers' t-shirts...

premierstshirt.jpg

premiers_tshirtback.jpg

Pokes

Oh goodness, that is so grand!!

I'm loving the shirt...May have to grab myself one!!

Can we order one, or just pick them up in Kendall? What time will people be around to grab one? (I am going straight to Newcastle from Sydney so will only be on the coast for a short period to pick up some things!)

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ForzaFred