• Join ccmfans.net

ccmfans.net is the Central Coast Mariners fan community, and was formed in 2004, so basically the beginning of time for the Mariners. Things have changed a lot over the years, but one thing has remained constant and that is our love of the Mariners. People come and go, some like to post a lot and others just like to read. It's up to you how you participate in the community!

If you want to get rid of this message, simply click on Join Now or head over to https://www.ccmfans.net/community/register/ to join the community! It only takes a few minutes, and joining will let you post your thoughts and opinions on all things Mariners, Football, and whatever else pops into your mind. If posting is not your thing, you can interact in other ways, including voting on polls, and unlock options only available to community members.

ccmfans.net is not only for Mariners fans either. Most of us are bonded by our support for the Mariners, but if you are a fan of another club (except the Scum, come on, we need some standards), feel free to join and get into some banter.

Mariners Grand Final win

Who will it be against?

• Melbourne

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The Bling

• The Scum

• Queensland

• Perth

• Wellington

• Adelaide

• Northern Thunder

• Gold Coast

• Nobody- we are the Cronulla Sharks of the A-League!

• Total voters

LFCMariners

Your thoughts after yesterday? How do you will Lawrie will get the boys motivated next year to have another shot at the double?

LFCMariners

He would, but he can't understand why The Bouncers wouldn't accept that 'McLovin' I.D card of his. Hence he finds himself here on an enemy forum.

password

Nah day off uni today, got home 7 this morning, nothing else to do but celebrate the victory with you guys

Timmah

Do you realise how sad that is mate? Serious... not being deliberately mean or anything - you REALLY should take a look at yourself hey.

I wouldn't even know WHERE the Jets fan forum is to start doing this sh*t, and wouldn't even care, had we won. I'd be too busy getting sh*tfaced and having fun after a sensational win.

Marinerchick

lol he ran out of money
and he should be on his way to centrelink
they just love to cause trouble
thankyou dibo for the ban on  password
maybe this will teach him !!!
GO MARINERS!!!

Marinerchick

lol yer password made a topic and then dibo locked it and said that he was banned !! :thumbup: :thumbup:

http://marinators.net/forum/index.php?topic=995.0

kevrenor

skilbeck said:
He was banned? guess i shouldnt have sent that PM to Kevrenor :p. Sorry Kev for clogging up your inbox
Great minds work alike ... in Mods land!

We've just deleted posts from forum members to save us all in our heartbreak, but Trolls live under bridges and he scored the goal so they get banned.

LFCMariners

Nah, there are some Scum fans on here who want to have decent conversation and good on them, but for the rest of them I don't understand. If Mariners had completed the double yesterday, I'd be nursing a huge hangover from Mingers' right now, not finding the Scum forum to go "YEEEAH GO MARINERS! YOU JETS FANS ARE SHIT JUST LIKE YOUR SHIRTS BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH".

To be honest, right now what I've been thinking the most is that Lawrie can get the team next year in shape to win the Premiership again and have another tilt at the 'double. I picked Melbourne because I have a feeling that we could beat them on Grand Final day, despite them being Sydney's bogey side.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ForzaFred