• Join ccmfans.net

ccmfans.net is the Central Coast Mariners fan community, and was formed in 2004, so basically the beginning of time for the Mariners. Things have changed a lot over the years, but one thing has remained constant and that is our love of the Mariners. People come and go, some like to post a lot and others just like to read. It's up to you how you participate in the community!

If you want to get rid of this message, simply click on Join Now or head over to https://www.ccmfans.net/community/register/ to join the community! It only takes a few minutes, and joining will let you post your thoughts and opinions on all things Mariners, Football, and whatever else pops into your mind. If posting is not your thing, you can interact in other ways, including voting on polls, and unlock options only available to community members.

ccmfans.net is not only for Mariners fans either. Most of us are bonded by our support for the Mariners, but if you are a fan of another club (except the Scum, come on, we need some standards), feel free to join and get into some banter.

Mariners Grand Final win- DREAM IT. SEE IT. FEEL IT...

LFCMariners

Just over two weeks ago, many of us took time out each day to imagine the Mariners beating the Scum 3-0 in the second semi. We know how that turned out...

This time, it's the Grand Final. Now, no doubt the Scum will be bagging us out as the 'gypsies'  ::) and talking alot of shit, but that's all they do. Talk and not much else. Hating things saps your energy, and focusing on how much we hate The Squadron/ the Scum/ Joel Griffiths etc. is wasting valuable time that could be spent thinking about how much we want to see the Mariners win next weekend.

Instead, let's forget about the opposition this week, stop worrying about the possibility of losing. Let's just think about winning and how great it would feel. Last time there was a particular score (3-0) that we had to focus on. This time, take a minute out each evening, preferably between 6-8PM. And rather than a scoreline, just imagine seeing the boys holding that golden toilet seat in the air for all to see. Imagine the huge smile on Aloisi's face, the relieved grin on Lawrie, Vidmar saluting us, the crowd, victorious. Imagine the high of being there in The Marinators bay or anywhere in the stadium, on our feet cheering until we're hoarse, flags waving, banners sky high, chest swelling with pride at the reality that WE are the new champions, the undeniably BEST team in season 2007-08. Thoughts of the Scum, Joel Griffiths and Craig Foster are for another time.

LET'S GET TO WORK AND SHARE YOUR DAYDREAMS WITH US ALL!
:eek:verhead:

~Floss~

Jeff (LouMacari) said:
I'm with ya mate, and will be 'visualising' all week! ;)

I can't help it.

I lay awake in bed for hours every night.... "visualising," get distracted at work.... "visualising," lose track mid-conversation.... bloody "visualising."

Alicia

~Floss~ said:
Jeff (LouMacari) said:
I'm with ya mate, and will be 'visualising' all week! ;)

I can't help it.

I lay awake in bed for hours every night.... "visualising," get distracted at work.... "visualising," lose track mid-conversation.... bloody "visualising."

Hmmm.......sounds very familiar

brett

The vision coming to me is actually getting my greasy hands on that toilet seat at Mingers and just laughing hysterically.

Alicia

brett said:
The vision coming to me is actually getting my greasy hands on that toilet seat at Mingers and just laughing hysterically.

That's a good one.  One of mine is getting beer in my hair!!  Weird, I know.

Marinerchick

i fell asleep in religion today and i dreamt mariners won gf 4-2 scores were
aloisi
petrovski
and matty simon (x2)

and the stadium was filled mostly mariners supporters
and griffiths got a red card  and holland busted his knee
then i woke up and had no idea what everyone else was doing
woops ...

Marinerchick

lol no
but i told her my excuse and bout the dream and she said it was ok this is good as it was coming from one of james hollands favourite teachers =]

LFCMariners

I was in the middle of the Marinators Bay, on my feet cheering as the noise from the crowd reverberated from the stadium roof. The boys were up on the podium, Johnny's eyes wide as he threw both arms in the air and pumped his fists. We all began chanting "ALOI- ALOI- ALOI-SI! OHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!"  :eek:verhead:  And then they are holding the golden toilet seat sky-high. More cheering, more blue and yellow banners go up. On the opposite side of the stadium I notice the Scumdron are already mostly filtered out. The boys leave the podium to start their victory lap as we're breathlessly chanting 'WE ARE CHAMPIONS! YES WE ARE CHAMPIONS!' over and over.

~Floss~

I'm picturing Johnny pumping up the whole home end into a frantic chorus of "Championes, championes, ole ole ole" etc. Viddy joins in with him and they soon get drowned out by "Ooh, ahh, Vid-mar.."

Nowra Phoenix

Kick some Novocastrian ass! Most other Wellingtonians here seem to be backing the Mariners from what I've seen/heard, and I'm one of them. Best of luck, I'll be wearing yellow to the pub for the final before getting back in black!

Mariners in 2008, Phoenix in 2009 ;)

P

Pete

I'm visualising the end of the match, the Mariners have won, and Danny leads the whole team over the ad billboards, over the fence and INTO the Marinators End "The Bay". They walk up one side of Bay 23, around the top and then back down the other side, shaking hands and hugging folks as they go along.

kevrenor

Nowra Phoenix said:
Kick some Novocastrian ass! Most other Wellingtonians here seem to be backing the Mariners from what I've seen/heard, and I'm one of them. Best of luck, I'll be wearing yellow to the pub for the final before getting back in black!

Mariners in 2008, Phoenix in 2009 ;)

Thanks .....

Happy to have you in the finals next year ... more chance for the 2010 ACL place if we aren't Premiers back to back!

Timmah

brett said:

Greasy hands and a toilet seat are coming our way win or loss I think... it'll be a long night. lol

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ForzaFred