• Join ccmfans.net

ccmfans.net is the Central Coast Mariners fan community, and was formed in 2004, so basically the beginning of time for the Mariners. Things have changed a lot over the years, but one thing has remained constant and that is our love of the Mariners. People come and go, some like to post a lot and others just like to read. It's up to you how you participate in the community!

If you want to get rid of this message, simply click on Join Now or head over to https://www.ccmfans.net/community/register/ to join the community! It only takes a few minutes, and joining will let you post your thoughts and opinions on all things Mariners, Football, and whatever else pops into your mind. If posting is not your thing, you can interact in other ways, including voting on polls, and unlock options only available to community members.

ccmfans.net is not only for Mariners fans either. Most of us are bonded by our support for the Mariners, but if you are a fan of another club (except the Scum, come on, we need some standards), feel free to join and get into some banter.

Mariners 2018/19 Predictions

pjennings

Ladder 1 - 10

MV
City
Perth
Adelaide
Sydney
CCM
Brisbane
WSW
Scum
Wellington

Grand Finalists - MV - City
Champions - MV
Most yellows for us - Cisse
Most reds for us - Cisse
Fan favourite - Ross
Golden Boot for us - Ross

Capt. Awesome

Ladder 1 - 10

MV
Perth
Sydney
City
Adelaide
CCM
Scum
Brisbane
WSW
Wellington

Grand Finalists - MV - Perth
Champions - Perth
Most yellows for us - Melling
Most reds for us - Melling
Fan favourite - Ross
Golden Boot (overall) - Fornaroli

nebakke

Alright, f-it, is this the Mariners fan forum or what!?

1 - 10
CCM
Adelaide
Brisbane
City
Vuc
Perf
Nux
WSW
SFC
South Melbourne
Central Coast Lightning
Man U
Daylight
Jest

GF: CCM v Brissy
Champions: CCM
Most CCM Yellows: Cisse
Most Reds: McCormack
Golden Boot: McCormack

Off we go! ;)

NoDiggity

Ladder 1 - 10

Victory
Melb city
Perth
Sydney
CCM
Adelaide
Jets
Brisbane
WSW
Wellington

Grand Finalists - Victory v melb city
Champions - Victory
Most yellows for us - Melling
Most reds for us - Melling
Fan favourite - Oniell
Golden Boot (overall) - la fondre (syd F.C.)

JoyfulPenguin

Ladder:
Perth
Victory
City
Adelaide
Brisbane
Jets
CCM
Sydney
Wellington
Western Sydney

Grand Finalists - Perth vs Victory
Champions - Perth
Most yellows for us - Cisse
Most reds for us - Cisse
Fan favourite - Hiariej
Golden Boot for us - McCormack
Golden Boot (overall) - Adam Taggart

Scotty

Ladder:

1. Perth
2. Sydney
3. Melb City
4. Brisbane
5. Adelaide
6. Wanderers
7. CCM
8. Melb Victory
9. Jets
10. Nux

Grand Finalists - Melb City Vs Perth
Champions - Perth
Most yellows for us - Simon
Most reds for us - McGing
Fan favourite - O'Neil
Golden Boot for us - McCormack
Golden Boot (overall) - Fornaroli

Last edited:

Offsider

Wasn't Phelan a dud when he had a crack at coaching?

Ooooohhhhhhh wombat ????
I think we need to get on the same page here .............. are we talking about the same phelan ????? Assist coach to fergie????
and on the “dud when he had a crack “............. are you suggesting he had no reaction to a snort of crack ???? Maybe it was bad crack ???

He did list a couple of teams but there was no follow up comments. If he had results with them similar to what mm is having now ...... maybe he is punching above his cccccrack.

I very much enjoy “political speak” and specially worded comments to give an impression not neccessarily in the direction that one’s answer was headed ......... if you get my drift ............ but his answers were so long and so deep I think it was more scripted than he wanted to portray.

It worrys me that his self opinionated salesmanship may have swayed mc ............. because he sure sucked up to him in his opinion of him ????.

And ......... I didn’t expect the shit results on the table at this point.:doh:

Wombat

Ooooohhhhhhh wombat ????
I think we need to get on the same page here .............. are we talking about the same phelan ????? Assist coach to fergie????
and on the “dud when he had a crack “............. are you suggesting he had no reaction to a snort of crack ???? Maybe it was bad crack ???

He did list a couple of teams but there was no follow up comments. If he had results with them similar to what mm is having now ...... maybe he is punching above his cccccrack.

I very much enjoy “political speak” and specially worded comments to give an impression not neccessarily in the direction that one’s answer was headed ......... if you get my drift ............ but his answers were so long and so deep I think it was more scripted than he wanted to portray.

It worrys me that his self opinionated salesmanship may have swayed mc ............. because he sure sucked up to him in his opinion of him ????.

And ......... I didn’t expect the shit results on the table at this point.:doh:

Are you drunk this early in the day Offy??
Assistant coach is totally different to coach.
Ian Crook is the perfect example.
Btw....Phelan had a 25% success rate. Mulvey has a 48% success rate.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KguaooChami