• Join ccmfans.net

ccmfans.net is the Central Coast Mariners fan community, and was formed in 2004, so basically the beginning of time for the Mariners. Things have changed a lot over the years, but one thing has remained constant and that is our love of the Mariners. People come and go, some like to post a lot and others just like to read. It's up to you how you participate in the community!

If you want to get rid of this message, simply click on Join Now or head over to https://www.ccmfans.net/community/register/ to join the community! It only takes a few minutes, and joining will let you post your thoughts and opinions on all things Mariners, Football, and whatever else pops into your mind. If posting is not your thing, you can interact in other ways, including voting on polls, and unlock options only available to community members.

ccmfans.net is not only for Mariners fans either. Most of us are bonded by our support for the Mariners, but if you are a fan of another club (except the Scum, come on, we need some standards), feel free to join and get into some banter.

Mariners 2018/19 Predictions

Big Al

Kewell would be on the radar for Aleague clubs soon
Kewell is basically a pommy. His Mrs is a famous pom and the kids would be in UK schools. Can’t see him coming back to be honest.

Is he good enough well it’s hard to judge but he did end up changing Crawley but it took a while and now he’s finding out the bigger clubs don’t have time

Wombat

So that means you ignore what he did with Crawley?

What did he do at Crawley? They came 14th and his win ratio is 32%.

My son is called Harry and i'm a Leeds fan and i'm pretty sure i didnt name him after a Prince.

I hope he becomes a great manager but he is far too green to help us atm.

Insertnamehere

What did he do at Crawley? They came 14th and his win ratio is 32%.

My son is called Harry and i'm a Leeds fan and i'm pretty sure i didnt name him after a Prince.

I hope he becomes a great manager but he is far too green to help us atm.
A team of spuds that was favourite for relegation, 32% belies the gravity of what he did.

Wombat

Crawley are 4th tier in England. His record is poor but what makes you think he turned them around? Did they get smashed the previous season?

Big Al

So he left Crawley to go to a worse club? please explain?
Crawley were a relegation team last season. He got off to a horrible and slow start and he had the fight with the supporters but about half way through the season he got them to win 4 or 5 on the trot and got them within a win of the top 6 i think it was. He took a relegation team to the a top half finish.

Notts were 4th or something that campaign.

Notts got off to a horrible start with a similar squad when they were looking for promotion.

So they moved for Kewell after what he did at Crawley with limited team. Unfortunately he didn’t turn it around there and they didn’t have the patience.

I think Kewell changes everything almost Gonbau style at AU by the sound of things and takes a while to adapt. This doesn’t help when your bosses need instant results

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Julihrb