• Join ccmfans.net

ccmfans.net is the Central Coast Mariners fan community, and was formed in 2004, so basically the beginning of time for the Mariners. Things have changed a lot over the years, but one thing has remained constant and that is our love of the Mariners. People come and go, some like to post a lot and others just like to read. It's up to you how you participate in the community!

If you want to get rid of this message, simply click on Join Now or head over to https://www.ccmfans.net/community/register/ to join the community! It only takes a few minutes, and joining will let you post your thoughts and opinions on all things Mariners, Football, and whatever else pops into your mind. If posting is not your thing, you can interact in other ways, including voting on polls, and unlock options only available to community members.

ccmfans.net is not only for Mariners fans either. Most of us are bonded by our support for the Mariners, but if you are a fan of another club (except the Scum, come on, we need some standards), feel free to join and get into some banter.

Marinators Virgin Day

brett

Yes, you read right.

This Saturday will hereby be known unofficially as the Marinators virgin day!

It's great that we have SFC on a Saturday at 7pm, the atmosphere will be great. The Cove will surely bring huge numbers with their season on a knife's edge.

The Marinators must also boost their numbers to counter this. The Sydney games tend to bring out extra Coasties who don't otherwise go to games, so the call out is this:

All regular Marinators should endeavour to bring at least one new friend to The Bay for this game. Whether it's someone who sits in another part of the ground, or someone who has never been to a match before, go to the effort this week of convincing someone you know to come along to the Marinators with you.

I know when the Mariners first started, I pestered everyone I knew into going to games! That's how this club's support has grown. That has died off a bit now, but let's reignite it for this week! Get your mates along to Bay 16, teach them a song, and get into it!

We've got the home end to ourselves now and we need to stamp some authority on Bluetongue, so regulars, FIRE THE FARK UP.

BrisRecky

I'm an idiot savant without the pesky savant bit
BRETT....Done, I got the Lismore marinator coming to the central coast for his first live Mariners game

S

Sydgirl

As some of you know I am from Sydney FC (from the other forum). I am coming up to Umina tomorrow for a long weekend break. So on Saturday night I will be bringing my Cousin who supports the Mariners, but is a Mariner Virgin as far as attending a match. Does this count?  :innocent:

BTW - Love the SACKEM FC on the front page. Very funny (and so true)  :vhappy:

See you all in the Kendall Room

marinermick

Sydgirl said:
As some of you know I am from Sydney FC (from the other forum). I am coming up to Umina tomorrow for a long weekend break. So on Saturday night I will be bringing my Cousin who supports the Mariners, but is a Mariner Virgin as far as attending a match. Does this count?  :innocent:

BTW - Love the SACKEM FC on the front page. Very funny (and so true)  :vhappy:

See you all in the Kendall Room

of course it counts

the more the merrier (yellow or blue)

i am bringing a newbie as well

serious14

Bwaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahahahaha!!!!

Hey guys and girls, look!!!!    We've found a funny Queenslander!!!!

;D :p

Two Virgin Marinators are on their way from Sawtell on the north coast, cant wait, was there for the washout a couple weeks back, and got a little taste of the action at the K.B.
Go the Mariners!!!!

Aloisi, Johnny Aloisi.
Aloisi, Johnny Aloisi,
I's so easy, Johnny Aloisi.
Aloisi, Johhny Aloisi.

I hope we can pull a sell-out !!!
Wouldnt that be nice.

dru

serious14 said:

I don't know about just one, the kid that was besting aussiecross in Kitty o'sheas was pretty funny too.

on topic loks like I'll have a couple of first timers at the game although I think they'll be in reserve seating. (not for long though)

djebella

dru said:
serious14 said:

I don't know about just one, the kid that was besting aussiecross in Kitty o'sheas was pretty funny too.

This kid?
imgp1163hx8.jpg

Part_Timer

i was scarred for my life :( :( :( that kid is a bully haha maybe we could sic him onto j grifilths do the world a favour...

P

Pete

djebella said:
dru said:
serious14 said:

This kid?
imgp1163hx8.jpg

THAT kid was an absolute champion sledger, and we couldn't go back at him for fear of him suddenly reverting back to 'a little kid' and running off crying -which would've created  ascene in the pub. Aussiecross couldn't win either way - he copped a hiding all night from him.(well, at least until it was the kid's bedtime) :piralaugh:

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ForzaFred