• Join ccmfans.net

ccmfans.net is the Central Coast Mariners fan community, and was formed in 2004, so basically the beginning of time for the Mariners. Things have changed a lot over the years, but one thing has remained constant and that is our love of the Mariners. People come and go, some like to post a lot and others just like to read. It's up to you how you participate in the community!

If you want to get rid of this message, simply click on Join Now or head over to https://www.ccmfans.net/community/register/ to join the community! It only takes a few minutes, and joining will let you post your thoughts and opinions on all things Mariners, Football, and whatever else pops into your mind. If posting is not your thing, you can interact in other ways, including voting on polls, and unlock options only available to community members.

ccmfans.net is not only for Mariners fans either. Most of us are bonded by our support for the Mariners, but if you are a fan of another club (except the Scum, come on, we need some standards), feel free to join and get into some banter.

Marinators Photos Thread

Sean

I have made this thread so people can chuck their favourite Marinators/Bay 16/Mariners photos in here. I need some good ones for the Marinators Myspace site also so any good ones of the bay going nuts would be great. Any photo which you think is a classic! post it here!

Deej

I wish I got a photo of fish getting jumped on after Sasho scored in the semi, I never thought he would get up, how are the ribs by the way ;)!

Jeff (LouMacari)

If there is a really good one to come out of this thread, it could be arranged to have it re sized, mounted and hung on the wall in the ever growing gallery in the Kendall Bar. ;)

~Floss~

I'm sure there's heaps on the forum (somewhere) from the semis last season: I'll get some links up as soon as I can find them

Gav...

This is the only decent one i got.
index.cfm

~Floss~

~Floss~ said:
I'm sure there's heaps on the forum (somewhere) from the semis last season: I'll get some links up as soon as I can find them

Ahh, here they are:

http://marinators.net/forum/index.php?topic=738.msg14513#msg14513

Ranyen

Great pics. It is a pity that they are all looking down the bay though. If there were pics looking up, that would be awesome. Maybe we should look into that for the next season?

marinersman

Funny all these photos of the semi should come back now. I watched that match again last night and the lasting memory for me is Sash.

That was the best performance from a striker in V3 and probably in HAL history. He was magnificent that night and the reason we got to the GF.

All the many doubters/critics of Sasho should watch that game again and have a think befoire their bashing posts.

Paolo

marinersman said:
Funny all these photos of the semi should come back now. I watched that match again last night and the lasting memory for me is Sash.

That was the best performance from a striker in V3 and probably in HAL history. He was magnificent that night and the reason we got to the GF.

All the many doubters/critics of Sasho should watch that game again and have a think befoire their bashing posts.
he is paid to do that every game though not once a season

Sean

From the dug out said:
did anyone get any good photos of the Mariners v Jets game at Budge? Would just like to get a copy for club records? :thumbup:
Budgewoi.jpg

I have more, but all from the back of the goals like above.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ForzaFred