• Join ccmfans.net

ccmfans.net is the Central Coast Mariners fan community, and was formed in 2004, so basically the beginning of time for the Mariners. Things have changed a lot over the years, but one thing has remained constant and that is our love of the Mariners. People come and go, some like to post a lot and others just like to read. It's up to you how you participate in the community!

If you want to get rid of this message, simply click on Join Now or head over to https://www.ccmfans.net/community/register/ to join the community! It only takes a few minutes, and joining will let you post your thoughts and opinions on all things Mariners, Football, and whatever else pops into your mind. If posting is not your thing, you can interact in other ways, including voting on polls, and unlock options only available to community members.

ccmfans.net is not only for Mariners fans either. Most of us are bonded by our support for the Mariners, but if you are a fan of another club (except the Scum, come on, we need some standards), feel free to join and get into some banter.

Marinators goal of the Year

Deej

For those of you who are Marinator Club members, 1 of your benefits is being able to vote in the end of season 'Marinator Goal of the Year' award.

This award has been presented to the winner since season 1 at the Central Coast Mariners end of season presentation night.  The presentation night date is still to be confirmed, but once it is we are hoping to have an allocation of seats for the event and I shall let you know details as soon as I do.

With regards to the actual voting this can be found in the Marinators club members only area of this forum, if you're not a member you can't vote. If you do not have access to this area and you ARE a member of the club, please message 1 of the administrators on here and we'll set you up.

Voting will close on Friday 15th February 2008.

If you're not a member and wish to vote, get yourselves down to the CCLC and join the Marinators Club!  :vhappy:

Jimmy

Any chance of someone posting all the you tube links for all of the goals?
I'm out of my league on that website. :p

dibo

Jimmydinho said:
Any chance of someone posting all the you tube links for all of the goals?
I'm out of my league on that website. :p

it's in the thread where you cast your votes.

CCM-JAM80

I joined yesterday, will I be able to vote guys?

If yes, I will PM the relevant administrator.

Thanks,

Deej

CCM-JAM80 said:
I joined yesterday, will I be able to vote guys?

If yes, I will PM the relevant administrator.

Thanks,

Yes - I have sent you a message

Deej

Geez it's close this year - don't forget to vote if you havn't done so already

Deej

well there's only 1 vote between the top 3 so if you havn't voted yet please do so ;)

Ashie

To JayFCAK47, im not sure if he did it or the A-League did it, i think he did it but it's hard to tell. If so he did a pretty good job editing.

Quote from the the video description:

About This Video The top 10 goals of the Hyundai A-League domest...
(more)
Added: January 21, 2008
The top 10 goals of the Hyundai A-League domestic season of 2007/08. Feel free to whinge about why whatshisface not being in it or how thatguy should have been somewhere higher in the order.

10# Hutchinson V Sydney FC - Round 10
09# Hernandez V Perth Glory - Round 9
08# Caceras V Perth Glory - Round 15
07# Musialik V Melbourne Victory - Round 5
06# Jedinak V Melbourne Victory - Round 18
05# Zullo V Wellington Phoenix - Round 7
04# Elrich V Central Coast Mariners - Round 9
03# Pantelis V Melbourne Victory - Round 8
02# Griffiths V Melbourne Victory - Round 17
01# Santalab V Adelaide United - Round 18

Music: Unkle feat. Ian Brown Reign (Evil 9 Remix) (less)
Added: January 21, 2008
Category:  Sports
Tags:  top  a-league  football  soccer  australia  goals  sydney  fc  perth  glory  newcastle  united  jets  adelaide  central  coast  mariners

Deej

Just a reminder for members that voting closes on Friday, currently just 1 vote is separating the top 2.

If you have not voted don't forget to :)

HoneySoy

DJ, My mum and aunty are Marinator members but not on the forum.  Do they they have to join the forum to vote or can they send you an email or PM?

Jeff (LouMacari)

Seeing as the MOM voting will eventually (soon?) be handled by coming on here and voting, similar to the current 'Polls' (we hope) I would recommend they come on here and register. ;)

Deej

Greenpoleffc said:
After last night, is there room for a special award?? Sasho's 2nd would have won it for sure and certain :)

f**k I wish it was in front of bay 16 though

jockey

Kwasies last night, set the game, team and supporters on fire and got us to the GF.

No doubt a bit fortunate but he's been there all year.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ForzaFred