• Join ccmfans.net

ccmfans.net is the Central Coast Mariners fan community, and was formed in 2004, so basically the beginning of time for the Mariners. Things have changed a lot over the years, but one thing has remained constant and that is our love of the Mariners. People come and go, some like to post a lot and others just like to read. It's up to you how you participate in the community!

If you want to get rid of this message, simply click on Join Now or head over to https://www.ccmfans.net/community/register/ to join the community! It only takes a few minutes, and joining will let you post your thoughts and opinions on all things Mariners, Football, and whatever else pops into your mind. If posting is not your thing, you can interact in other ways, including voting on polls, and unlock options only available to community members.

ccmfans.net is not only for Mariners fans either. Most of us are bonded by our support for the Mariners, but if you are a fan of another club (except the Scum, come on, we need some standards), feel free to join and get into some banter.

Marinators Club

Yellowbeard

To everyone involded with the massive effort that goes into running the marinators club a huge thankyou. What you've achieved over the last 12 months, culminating in organising this block of grand final tickets, has been an amazing feat and my hat goes off to you.
Well Done!
:thumbup:

Pokes

Hear, Hear.

The guys who do all the organizing are amazing! Congrats on doing such a fantastic job this year (and previous!)

Alicia

YAY to the Marinators Club ... we love you and your work  :thumbup:

:eek:verhead: :eek:verhead: :eek:verhead: :eek:verhead: :eek:verhead: :eek:verhead:

MrCelery

Yes, well done.

Just checking - I had a thread deleted from the Mariners Club area of the forum today. I take it from this that only Club officials are allowed to start threads there?

If threads are deleted, maybe a private PM as to why would be the polite thing to do. Just a thought.

Tassiemariner

We love you Marinators Club, WE DO WE DO

I remember the idea of having a "Club" itself was highly debated mid-last year but it has certainly turned out magnificent.

Big congratulations to every body invlolved and long may it continue.

adz

Staff member
MrCelery said:
Yes, well done.

Just checking - I had a thread deleted from the Mariners Club area of the forum today. I take it from this that only Club officials are allowed to start threads there?

If threads are deleted, maybe a private PM as to why would be the polite thing to do. Just a thought.

This is not the case mate - if you are not allowed to start a topic in a board then there is simply not an option to start a new topic. Maybe a PM asking what happened would have been the polite thing to to here also ;) But since it is here now I will address it here.

The thread you started was moved by a mod into the "Marinators Club Members Only" board - I see that you haven't been given access to the board so it will be hidden to you. Let me know if you are a Marinators Club member (I don't have the list) and I'll fix that for you.

Jeff (LouMacari)

MrCelery said:
Yes, well done.

Mr Celery is now a Marinators Club member so I have added him to the Marinators Club member section.
See DJ's post in there as to why it was moved mate. ;)

~Floss~

kevrenor said:
adz said:
Problem.
Sorted.

Next....

;D

Can you fix the FFA?

Not quite, but they (the MC) did the next best thing... saved me from having to deal with them. (the FFA)

Sounds like it was a very stressful experience for all except us members who were so well taken care of.

Brilliant job

MrCelery

Jeff (LouMacari) said:
MrCelery said:
Yes, well done.

Mr Celery is now a Marinators Club member so I have added him to the Marinators Club member section.
See DJ's post in there as to why it was moved mate. ;)

Thanx boys. I went looking elsewhere in case it had been moved, but no joy as I didn't know there was a 'secret squirrel' area. Didn't know who to PM, hence the general spray.

Jeff (LouMacari)

Before I admitted you into the special 'Marinators Club Only' section , I had to go through and delete all the threads where we were talkin aboutcha dude! Took me f**king ages, there were millions of them..... all bad! ;)

MrCelery

Jeff (LouMacari) said:
Before I admitted you into the special 'Marinators Club Only' section , I had to go through and delete all the threads where we were talkin aboutcha dude! Took me f**king ages, there were millions of them..... all bad! ;)

You needn't have bothered. If I can survive living among the scum bogans, any insults this forum can throw at me will bounce off easily!

;) ;) ;)

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ForzaFred