• Join ccmfans.net

ccmfans.net is the Central Coast Mariners fan community, and was formed in 2004, so basically the beginning of time for the Mariners. Things have changed a lot over the years, but one thing has remained constant and that is our love of the Mariners. People come and go, some like to post a lot and others just like to read. It's up to you how you participate in the community!

If you want to get rid of this message, simply click on Join Now or head over to https://www.ccmfans.net/community/register/ to join the community! It only takes a few minutes, and joining will let you post your thoughts and opinions on all things Mariners, Football, and whatever else pops into your mind. If posting is not your thing, you can interact in other ways, including voting on polls, and unlock options only available to community members.

ccmfans.net is not only for Mariners fans either. Most of us are bonded by our support for the Mariners, but if you are a fan of another club (except the Scum, come on, we need some standards), feel free to join and get into some banter.

Marinators Club End of Season Celebration

Deej

As the regular season comes to and end, the finals are just to begin.......and we still have at least 3 more game to look forward to  :fireup:

However, V3 is drawing to an end and the Marinators Club would like to celebrate the wonderful season we have had with all of our members!  Please join us for a night of entertainment, fun and laughter. It's the first time the Marinators Club have staged such an event so please make the effort to turn up to what will be a fantastic night!

Where : Kendall Bar, Central Coast Leagues Club
When : Saturday 8th March 2008, 7pm start - till late.

What will the night include?

* Sir Lawrie McKinna will be joining us in our celebration, this will give Central Coast Mariners fans the opportunity to thank Lawrie for everything he has done for the Coast.  Lawrie will be spending half an hour or so on stage in an informal 'chat' with his mate Fish and has also agreed to an open forum questions and answers segment at the end of that, meaning that you as Marinators Club members get the opportunity to ask any questions you have regarding the season, players, memories or whatever you wish.

* Presentation of Marinators Player of the Year and Goal of the Year.

* Presentation of our own Marinator of the Year Awards

* Highlights DVD of the season

* The opportunity to win a signed framed Premiers Mariners Jesery - (Full '3D' type frame with jersey, team pic & plaque)

* Lucky Door prizes

* Music

* Nibbles (hot finger food)

The 'night of nights' is going to be absolutely fantastic so please make the effort to come along and enjoy the evening.

So how much does this cost?

It is the Marinators Club aim to give as much back to it's members as possible, so this event is a members only event (except for partners).  The cost to you as a member is NOTHING, absolutely free!  Should you wish to bring your partner along and they are not a Marinators Club member then the cost for them will be $5, and when we say partners we don't mean invite your best mate along, it means your spouse/boyfriend/girlfriend/sexual partner whatever you want to call it!  ;)

If you are currently a non-member and you would like to attend the evening, the cost will be $20  :thumbup:

Simply head down to the CCLC, join the Marinators Club for $20 and you get 12 months membership which will include the following benefits :

* Entry into the End of Season Celebration
* Discounts on away travel (usually at least $5 on bus to newcastle)
* Discounts on Marinators Merchandise (scarves, t-shirts etc)
* Discounts on major Marinators events (Golf days, Winery tour etc)
* DOUBLE the amount of raffle tickets that non members receive for the corp box raffle each home game
* Input into the Marinators 'Man of the Match' voting (sponsored by Words & Pictures)
* Input into the Marinators 'Goal of the Year' award
* Priority seating for Mariners Official Awards night (depending on availability)
* Access to the Marinators Club section of this website
* Rebel sports reward card (giving 5% discount off purchase and also an additional 5% back to the Marinators Club

Once you join the Marinators Club your Central Coast Leagues Club membership card will have an 'M' printed on there, showing that you are a financial member, to gain access to most of the above benefits and the End of Season celebration this must be presented.

So why not join? It's a perfect time to do so! - Just pop into the Leagues Club bottle shop and sign up.....easy!

How do I book myself into this event?

To attend the End of Season Celebration you MUST RSVP BY 01/03/2008, this is so the Marinators Club can provide catering numbers.  Due to the size of the Kendall Bar numbers WILL be limited so to avoid disappointment book early.

Simply PM myself with your name, and CCLC membership number.....if you wish to bring your partner for $5 please also advise me.

If you turn up on the night without booking you may not be able to come in if it's busy, so please let me know.

Let's hope Lawrie and perhaps a few of the players have 2 trophies to bring along and show off, we look forward to seeing you all there!

COME ON MARINERS!  :eek:verhead:

Please note: Due to this being on a Saturday night, no under 18's will be allowed entry unfortunately.

BrisRecky

I'm an idiot savant without the pesky savant bit
to quote a bald headed billionaire from the Simpsons....EXXXCCCEELLLLEEENNNNTTT

HoneySoy

If you need help with designing documents, posters, certificates or whatever you have planned, I can help if you need it.

tyson

i think i will be signing up as a member asap. if only i wasnt so short on money at the moment.

MrCelery

Bugger - I'm stuffed for that date.

Future events, how about having more notice so we can all plan around them.

Just a suggestion.

Deej

MrCelery said:

Just a suggestion.

tbh 6 weeks is a fair amount of notice, plus we need to work around Lawrie's schedule.....remember when the season is over players/coaches are on holiday, plus Lawrie can't commit to a date too early in the year as there are official A-League/club events he needs to attend.

Jeff (LouMacari)

MrCelery said:

Just a suggestion.
that's what you get when you're as popular as you are Celery!
Seriously though, as DJ said, we have been waiting to lock Lawrie into a date as he is obviously integral in this whole evening.

I can't wait to see Fish 'chatting' to him, I reckon that's worth the price of admission alone! Oh, wait up....it's free. Oh well, you know what I mean.

We could try to record that (and other pertinent moments?) and make it available in the 'Marinators Club Members Only' section?

~Floss~

DJ said:

* Sir Lawrie McKinna will be joining us in our celebration, this will give Central Coast Mariners fans the opportunity to thank Lawrie for everything he has done for the Coast.  Lawrie will be spending half an hour or so on stage in an informal 'chat' with his mate Fish and has also agreed to an open forum questions and answers segment at the end of that, meaning that you as Marinators Club members get the opportunity to ask any questions you have regarding the season, players, memories or whatever you wish.

* The opportunity to win a signed framed Premiers Mariners Jesery - (Full '3D' type frame with jersey, team pic & plaque)

* Lucky Door prizes

* [size=10pt][glow=red,2,300]Music[/glow][/size]

The 'night of nights' is going to be absolutely fantastic so please make the effort to come along and enjoy the evening.

... hopefully Lawrie doesn't get up and give us a tune!!!    :piano:   :redcard:

(Only joking. I'd love if he did, it would be hilarious)

dibo

~Floss~ said:
DJ said:

* Lucky Door prizes

* [size=10pt][glow=red,2,300]Music[/glow][/size]

... hopefully Lawrie doesn't get up and give us a tune!!!    :piano:  :redcard:

(Only joking. I'd love if he did, it would be hilarious)

f**king singalong ahoy!

:piralaugh:

marinermick

MrCelery said:

Just a suggestion.

six weeks is plenty of notice

i actually think we got less for last year's mariners medal dinner

kevrenor

On Sat March 8 I'm running an AGM and ..... could have been a dinner, thankfully a lunch. I'm in!

I'll let you know if my beautiful maths test marking wife Joy will accompany me (for those who remember her one appearance in Bay 16 and the Winery tours).

Northern Spirit fans had a night with informal fans awards - hysterical!

Looking forward to hearing Lord McKinna on the Karaoke (or is that ''Laird''?)

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ForzaFred