• Join ccmfans.net

ccmfans.net is the Central Coast Mariners fan community, and was formed in 2004, so basically the beginning of time for the Mariners. Things have changed a lot over the years, but one thing has remained constant and that is our love of the Mariners. People come and go, some like to post a lot and others just like to read. It's up to you how you participate in the community!

If you want to get rid of this message, simply click on Join Now or head over to https://www.ccmfans.net/community/register/ to join the community! It only takes a few minutes, and joining will let you post your thoughts and opinions on all things Mariners, Football, and whatever else pops into your mind. If posting is not your thing, you can interact in other ways, including voting on polls, and unlock options only available to community members.

ccmfans.net is not only for Mariners fans either. Most of us are bonded by our support for the Mariners, but if you are a fan of another club (except the Scum, come on, we need some standards), feel free to join and get into some banter.

Marinators 08-09 betting syndicate

Arabmariner

Arabmariner said:
Had a look at the odds on the net.

www.tab.com.au

Here goes......

$5.00 on each of these..

CCM by 1 goal @ $4.50
Bear

I presume you are going to the tab on boxing day?

If there's any problem I don't mind doing it and sorting out the dosh with you later.
Hello Bear????? Did you get the message????

Bear

Indeed ted, it has to be something pretty serious to keep me from a mariners game. That was the 1st game iv missed away to Newcastle, and quite upset I am. Sorry guys, I missed both games yesterday and wont make todays. I can get on tomorrows game if you like, or you can double up next week. Let me know

Arabmariner

Bearinator said:
Indeed ted, it has to be something pretty serious to keep me from a mariners game. That was the 1st game iv missed away to Newcastle, and quite upset I am. Sorry guys, I missed both games yesterday and wont make todays. I can get on tomorrows game if you like, or you can double up next week. Let me know
Don't worry about it.Double up next week is fine by me.

Hope you're ok?

Bear

Ok, so, we (again) missed a week of betting.

So, how many people are betting this week? 3?

Ill also figure out our total soon, have to locate some of our betting slips as I think I lost 1 or 2 when we moved :naughty:

Bear

Ok, so I think....... its atomic's, and everyone else who has missed outs turn this week.......

Home                    Draw            Away
Adelaide        $1.50  $3.95  $6.00  Newcastle 
CentralCoast  $2.25  $3.30  $2.95  Queensland 
Sydney        $1.88  $3.55  $3.65  Wellington 
Perth            $3.25  $3.55  $2.00  Melbourne 

TOTAL WINNINGS STILL TO COME, WIN SOME MONEY FARKING

Arabmariner

Bearinator said:
Ok, so I think....... its atomic's, and everyone else who has missed outs turn this week.......

Home                     Draw            Away
Sydney         $1.88  $3.55  $3.65  Wellington 

I don't want them to win but Welly looks tasty at $3.65.

Perth at home $3.25 ?

Atomic

Arabmariner said:
Bearinator said:

Perth at home $3.25 ?

Yep, I have to take the Nix to beat the Bling... and I have been wrestling with Perth beating the Tards... but I just can't convince myself. If they had an extra 3 points on the table and had a chance of making the semis, then yes, I'd pick Perth but the Tards have a shot at the Premiership (and ACL) and therefore have too much to play for. With Musc**t playing, I can't see them being allowed to lose this one.

As for the other two games, I'm definitely not using my heart here... Mariners to draw with the Roar (we are the kings of draws) and Adelaide to beat the scum (even though a scum victory would be more advantageous for us).

So... the results are in...

Adelaide
CCM-Roar draw  :redcard:
Wellington
Melbourne

(sorry folks)

Arabmariner

Atomic said:
Arabmariner said:
Bearinator said:

Perth at home $3.25 ?

Yep, I have to take the Nix to beat the Bling... and I have been wrestling with Perth beating the Tards... but I just can't convince myself. If they had an extra 3 points on the table and had a chance of making the semis, then yes, I'd pick Perth but the Tards have a shot at the Premiership (and ACL) and therefore have too much to play for. With Musc**t playing, I can't see them being allowed to lose this one.

As for the other two games, I'm definitely not using my heart here... Mariners to draw with the Roar (we are the kings of draws) and Adelaide to beat the scum (even though a scum victory would be more advantageous for us).

Adelaide
Wellington
Melbourne

(sorry folks)
Yep agree with that draw for us.......I just couldn't bring myself to say it.

I hope we're wrong lol!

RE the Perth v Melb game....you don't fancy the draw?

Atomic

Arabmariner said:
Atomic said:
Arabmariner said:
Bearinator said:

Home                     Draw            Away
Sydney         $1.88  $3.55  $3.65  Wellington 

Perth at home $3.25 ?

Adelaide
Wellington
Melbourne

(sorry folks)
Yep agree with that draw for us.......I just couldn't bring myself to say it.

I hope we're wrong lol!

RE the Perth v Melb game....you don't fancy the draw?

Yes, I thought long and hard about the draw but I just cant bet against Melbourne when the stakes are high. If they need a win, they'll get it... even if it takes 94 minutes. They are bastards like that.

Arabmariner

I'll go.....Adelaide
            Mariners v Qld....draw
            Welly
            Perth v Melb......draw

Aden

well i think its my week  this week im not  sure  so im gettin in early before  forget 
$5 on QLD over  syd
$5  draw  Well, Adel
$5 on Glory over jest

and was  thinking  the other 5 dollars  .  multi

Mariners
Roar
Draw
Glory

Bear

Ok, iv got our yearly total at $256.25 after aden's wins

This round is it

Floss and Kane, place bets plz

http://www.tab.com.au/Sports/Information/DisplayOddsIndex.aspx?State=2&LocationCode=0&UseCompetitionKey=True&Competition=809&MeetingType=3

Bear

Melbourne Victory  1.50
Draw  3.90
Wellington Phoenix  6.00

In melb i know, but god that $6 looks good

Bear

Queensland Roar  1.35
Draw  4.50
Perth Glory  7.85

ZOMG, considering Nikita is back, Dadi is back, and some kid that scored 3 in NYL is in the squad for Perth

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ForzaFred