• Join ccmfans.net

ccmfans.net is the Central Coast Mariners fan community, and was formed in 2004, so basically the beginning of time for the Mariners. Things have changed a lot over the years, but one thing has remained constant and that is our love of the Mariners. People come and go, some like to post a lot and others just like to read. It's up to you how you participate in the community!

If you want to get rid of this message, simply click on Join Now or head over to https://www.ccmfans.net/community/register/ to join the community! It only takes a few minutes, and joining will let you post your thoughts and opinions on all things Mariners, Football, and whatever else pops into your mind. If posting is not your thing, you can interact in other ways, including voting on polls, and unlock options only available to community members.

ccmfans.net is not only for Mariners fans either. Most of us are bonded by our support for the Mariners, but if you are a fan of another club (except the Scum, come on, we need some standards), feel free to join and get into some banter.

Manny Pacquiao v Bradley

Wombat

Hi Folks,

Anyone know if any Pubs or clubs are showing the Manny Pacquiao fight on the Coast?

Or can i stream it?

thanks heaps

Wombat

midfielder

Wombat

What did you think of the decision.... smh calls it HHHHHMMMMM errr hometown or whatever ..

http://www.smh.com.au/sport/boxing/shock-as-bradley-stuns-pacquiao-with-split-decision-win-20120610-203z5.html

Wombat

A disgusting farce.

Bradley probably won one round.

I once saw an Aussie fighter called Tony wehbee cop a flogging off an Unknown Asian fighter. Again he possibly won a single round but somehow got an horrendous hometown decision from the Aussie judges.....one of whom is now a "respected" guardian of the Aussie fight game.

Boxing is full of these travesties but it's unusual to see such blatant corruption at a major fight.

midfielder

A disgusting farce.

Bradley probably won one round.

I once saw an Aussie fighter called Tony wehbee cop a flogging off an Unknown Asian fighter. Again he possibly won a single round but somehow got an horrendous hometown decision from the Aussie judges.....one of whom is now a "respected" guardian of the Aussie fight game.

Boxing is full of these travesties but it's unusual to see such blatant corruption at a major fight.

I remember being on holidays at South West Rocks and watched Jeff Fenech against Azumah Nelson at the local pub .... the crowd reaction that night was I guess similar to many parts of the country but many said they would never watch another boxing match .

Wombat

Yep that was a shocker.
Sad for Jeff because when they had a rematch (and Azumah was fully fit) Jeff got smashed.

Wombat

Btw I think Bradley won the last round as well, in hindsight, so he actually won two rounds.

Manny won that fight convincingly and didn't really need to get out of second gear. Those two judges should be made to front a tribunal or maybe get jobs as refs for FFA!

true believer

Yep that was a shocker.
Sad for Jeff because when they had a rematch (and Azumah was fully fit) Jeff got smashed.
i think it was more nelson getting over his wifes death. i saw him against la porte .he was fit but not
focused .
fenech was unlucky in the second fight .he was too cocky and charged in an got nailed while he was still cold ,he never recovered.

Wombat

Jeff kopped a shocker that day but the truth is he was never in Azumah's class.
Both fit and in their prime Jeff would lose every time.

true believer

Jeff kopped a shocker that day but the truth is he was never in Azumah's class.
Both fit and in their prime Jeff would lose every time.

i don't think it would be as one sided as you think .fenech could be very evasive and nelson always
could get tagged . i scored the first fight 10 - 2 thats a huge margin. i think it's a close match up

all i watch now days is the big kubush

ryan

I was at the Pacquiao v Bradley fight in Vegas and the only 2 people in the arena who thought Bradley won were the 2 judges who gave it to him. Even Bradley thought he lost and the whole crowd was apalled. Apart from that it was a great experience.

Wombat

Just watched the Muay Thai on fox sports and John Wayne Parr just won a very dodgy split decision over a Thai opponent.
I scored first round parr, next three rounds Thai, last round a draw or if generous a parr round.....so how did he win it.

In Australia I don't think the judges are corrupt like in the Bradley fight....just too one eyed and jingoistic.

If does get very annoying but!!!

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ForzaFred