• Join ccmfans.net

ccmfans.net is the Central Coast Mariners fan community, and was formed in 2004, so basically the beginning of time for the Mariners. Things have changed a lot over the years, but one thing has remained constant and that is our love of the Mariners. People come and go, some like to post a lot and others just like to read. It's up to you how you participate in the community!

If you want to get rid of this message, simply click on Join Now or head over to https://www.ccmfans.net/community/register/ to join the community! It only takes a few minutes, and joining will let you post your thoughts and opinions on all things Mariners, Football, and whatever else pops into your mind. If posting is not your thing, you can interact in other ways, including voting on polls, and unlock options only available to community members.

ccmfans.net is not only for Mariners fans either. Most of us are bonded by our support for the Mariners, but if you are a fan of another club (except the Scum, come on, we need some standards), feel free to join and get into some banter.

Man of the Match vs WSW

Who is your pick for Man of the Match?

• 12 Liam Reddy

Votes: 7 33.3%
  • 3 Joshua Rose

Votes: 8 38.1%
  • 16 Trent Sainsbury

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 4 Marcel Seip

• 15 Storm Roux

Votes: 1 4.8%
  • 21 Mile Sterjovski

• 8 Nick Montgomery

• 10 Marcos Flores

• 7 John Hutchinson

• 14 Michael McGlinchey

Votes: 2 9.5%
  • 2 Daniel McBreen

• 19 Matt Simon

• 11 Nick Fitzgerald

• 9 Mitchell Duke

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

eenfish

The only player I can't fault is Reddy. See my angry rant from the last MOTM thread to see why this infuriates me.

It was like every time I thought "hey we're not giving away the ball in midfield" they'd instantly give the ball away in midfield. Defence is leaky, one bloke at half time I talked to was just ranting about how simple it is to mark someone and how our defenders have forgotten fundamentals you learn when you're twelve. Then there is the attack... oi.

Gratis

Reddy was probably best again but I'm giving it to Rose for having a go and nearly making a fist of it. if the team had pulled to around him he'd have nailed it

i think Fitzy deserves an honourable mention for energy and intent, again if the team was coherent i think he'd have had a real impact

bikinigirl

i think Fitzy deserves an honourable mention for energy and intent, again if the team was coherent i think he'd have had a real impact

. yep ... see last year you had someone like bernie come into the starting eleven - effectively playing a new position. he was able to 'find his feet' while still keeping some of his 'natural game'

. this was because he was playing off a solid platform. a platform that provided him with the ball, support and some creative licence whilst still allowing him to have the odd hiccup (particularly in defense) without putting doubt in his mind

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ForzaFred