• Join ccmfans.net

ccmfans.net is the Central Coast Mariners fan community, and was formed in 2004, so basically the beginning of time for the Mariners. Things have changed a lot over the years, but one thing has remained constant and that is our love of the Mariners. People come and go, some like to post a lot and others just like to read. It's up to you how you participate in the community!

If you want to get rid of this message, simply click on Join Now or head over to https://www.ccmfans.net/community/register/ to join the community! It only takes a few minutes, and joining will let you post your thoughts and opinions on all things Mariners, Football, and whatever else pops into your mind. If posting is not your thing, you can interact in other ways, including voting on polls, and unlock options only available to community members.

ccmfans.net is not only for Mariners fans either. Most of us are bonded by our support for the Mariners, but if you are a fan of another club (except the Scum, come on, we need some standards), feel free to join and get into some banter.

Man Love for Mile

brett

I just got a sudden urge to start a Jedinak thread.

He is a MILE above the rest, has the power of a JEDI and has a NAK of making Mariners fans happy.  :tophat:

But seriously, it's hard to think of a reason more important than Mile that we've had such success this year.

Particularly in the A-League, where a lot of goals come from a turnover of possession and a counterattack, he is so important. He is everywhere, lets nothing past, and when he wins the ball, he often finds a smart ball that sets us off in the other direction.

And now he has a freaking cool BEARD  :piano:

With Mile the monster how can we lose?

skilbeck

Well I believe he was the reason Holland went AWOL in the semi final second leg and I get the feeling Holland is having nightmares about having to face the Jedi again on Sunday

Jorome Alexander Bennett

In the past few weeks I have singed every petition available to make gay marriage legal in the slim hope Mile will accept my proposal. Beardilicious.
Mile is a certainty to score in the Grand Final and pick up the Joe Marston Medal.

Bex

brett said:
..... has the power of a JEDI .......

You probably don't realise just how accurate you are with that comment ........

Keep watching Mile for the next week or so and you will see what I mean.

Marinerchick

my homeroom teacher was talking to holland the other day he said he didnt sign up with the mariners because he was worried he wouldnt get game time because there are already players in his spot and he didnt want to be benched all the time so he went to newcastle because they promised him a spot on the field

brett

Bex said:
brett said:
..... has the power of a JEDI .......

You probably don't realise just how accurate you are with that comment ........

Keep watching Mile for the next week or so and you will see what I mean.

Hats off to the most cryptic post this season...

Bex

Not trying to be a pain, but if I say any more people will guess and that wouldn't be fair.

Bex

If you get it right, I'm going to have to kill you  LOL.

Alicia, was that you on Sea FM talking to Danny the other morning and mentioning the media event?

Bex

Bex said:
If you get it right, I'm going to have to kill you  LOL.

Alicia, was that you on Sea FM talking to Danny the other morning and mentioning the media event?

Don't answer that...... just spotted a post in the Media Event thread that confirms it was you. Nice work you media whore you :D

~Floss~

If it was a Newcasle player we're talking about it's highly likely that he either pashed his sister or didn't know who his father was..... but it can't be either of those.

Deej

If Mile doesn't win Mariners player of the Year I'll buy everyone on my table at the awards night a drink.........oh wait they're included in the price ;)

Alicia

DJ said:
If Mile doesn't win Mariners player of the Year I'll buy everyone on my table at the awards night a drink.........oh wait they're included in the price ;)

So does that mean you'll walk to the bar and get it for us then DJ?

Mick and I have a bet, around mid season I picked Hutch for Mariners Medal, and Mick picked Jedi.  I was pretty confident, but am now thinking I'll lose this one.

B

bakery5

marinerchik said:
my homeroom teacher was talking to holland the other day he said he didnt sign up with the mariners because he was worried he wouldnt get game time because there are already players in his spot and he didnt want to be benched all the time so he went to newcastle because they promised him a spot on the field

Thats why Holland is a wanker. You need to fight for a spot on the team.

Deej

Alicia said:
DJ said:

So does that mean you'll walk to the bar and get it for us then DJ?

Mick and I have a bet, around mid season I picked Hutch for Mariners Medal, and Mick picked Jedi.  I was pretty confident, but am now thinking I'll lose this one.

I won't have to walk to the bar Alicia.....Micks right, Jedi will win it I have no doubt

Marinerchick

bakery5 said:
marinerchik said:

Thats why Holland is a wanker. You need to fight for a spot on the team.

thats what i was thinking but if i said it i would probably get a tuesday afternoon detention and she would probably make me say that to his face which wouldnt be hard to do lol :piralaugh: :piralaugh:

tyson

Loved him from his first game. My mate reckons he was shit, but if you looked carefully, you could see his potential which is now showing.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ForzaFred