• Join ccmfans.net

ccmfans.net is the Central Coast Mariners fan community, and was formed in 2004, so basically the beginning of time for the Mariners. Things have changed a lot over the years, but one thing has remained constant and that is our love of the Mariners. People come and go, some like to post a lot and others just like to read. It's up to you how you participate in the community!

If you want to get rid of this message, simply click on Join Now or head over to https://www.ccmfans.net/community/register/ to join the community! It only takes a few minutes, and joining will let you post your thoughts and opinions on all things Mariners, Football, and whatever else pops into your mind. If posting is not your thing, you can interact in other ways, including voting on polls, and unlock options only available to community members.

ccmfans.net is not only for Mariners fans either. Most of us are bonded by our support for the Mariners, but if you are a fan of another club (except the Scum, come on, we need some standards), feel free to join and get into some banter.

Man in Coma - Niagara Park/Lisarow

rosko

I remember growing up and not being game to give any crap to someone older than me. You knew that you were going to get your ass kicked. The kids now have no respect to those that are older, and yes it is the parents that are at fault. My kids respect others and if they didnt id kick their arses... It all starts at home...

Omni

I've got nothing against hiding the names, who knows they could be the wrong kids, police are pretty rubbish around here, but when they're guilty name them and give us pictures so we know what they look like when the bastards get out.

GBH, lucky break!

BrisRecky

I'm an idiot savant without the pesky savant bit
I'm with OMNI...once due process is completed and as soon as sentencing is handed down..stick their heads on the front page of the Advocate.

Bear

Greenpoleffc said:
What a f**king shitty thing to happen to someone (and presumably he has a family too??) at this time of year.

If anyone knows the family perhaps the Marinators club could sort something out for the kids (if there are any??)

Turns out I do know the bloke, not to say hi when I see him, but from seeing him around the factory for 13 months +. I dont believe he has children. His family have asked for people from work to not try and contact him/the family, out of respect for his condition and the time of the year it is. They will be contacting work to give his colleagues updates on his condition, which I will update here when I hear.

c-crew

You can just imagine how it happened that night, as it happens the same way each time.

A guy is walking along minding his own business. One of the group start saying smart remarks to him. He has enough and tells them to quiet down and then he's jumped.

It's terrible, they should be put away for a long time. It's bad enough they outnumbered the poor guy, but they can't even use their bare hands to do it.

It will be nice to know how he's getting on.

~Floss~

c-crew said:
...It's bad enough they outnumbered the poor guy, but they can't even use their bare hands to do it.

Those 2 things just make it even worse.

Any assault is inexcusable, even if it is one-on-one and bare-fisted.

c-crew

~Floss~ said:
c-crew said:
...It's bad enough they outnumbered the poor guy, but they can't even use their bare hands to do it.

Sorry if what I said came out the wrong way. Not condoning it at all.

~Floss~

c-crew said:
~Floss~ said:
c-crew said:

Sorry if what I said came out the wrong way. Not condoning it at all.

Yep fair call, didn't think you were.

Some people seem to have that attitude though, that as long as you're male and not wearing glasses at the time it's their "right" to pick a fight with you. One of my most hated attitudes in our society.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ForzaFred