• Join ccmfans.net

ccmfans.net is the Central Coast Mariners fan community, and was formed in 2004, so basically the beginning of time for the Mariners. Things have changed a lot over the years, but one thing has remained constant and that is our love of the Mariners. People come and go, some like to post a lot and others just like to read. It's up to you how you participate in the community!

If you want to get rid of this message, simply click on Join Now or head over to https://www.ccmfans.net/community/register/ to join the community! It only takes a few minutes, and joining will let you post your thoughts and opinions on all things Mariners, Football, and whatever else pops into your mind. If posting is not your thing, you can interact in other ways, including voting on polls, and unlock options only available to community members.

ccmfans.net is not only for Mariners fans either. Most of us are bonded by our support for the Mariners, but if you are a fan of another club (except the Scum, come on, we need some standards), feel free to join and get into some banter.

Man in Coma - Niagara Park/Lisarow

EastEnder

This happened at the end of my road overnight, claret all over the road, hope they catch the dirty little f**kers that did this! Ain't this disgusting

From SMH:

A man is in a coma after three boys, one as young as 10, bashed him with a letterbox attached to a metal pipe, leaving him bleeding on a road where he was struck by a car, NSW police say.

Police appealed for the children's parents to come forward after the vicious attack in the early hours of Thursday morning.

The 41-year-old man somehow became involved in a fight with the boys as he walked to work along Railway Parade in Niagara Park, north of Gosford, at 1.10am (AEDT) on Thursday, police said.

The boys, believed aged between 10 and 17, allegedly beat him with a letterbox attached to a metre-length piece of pipe.

Police said a passing motorist stopped and confronted the boys, and they fled, leaving their victim on the road with severe head injuries.

Before the injured man could be moved, a second car struck him, resulting in further injuries.

The driver of that vehicle stopped to help him and contacted emergency services.

The 41-year-old man was treated at the scene for head injuries and rushed to Gosford Hospital in a serious condition, where he has later placed in a medically-induced coma.

Detective Inspector Paul Kelly of Gosford police said officers had been unable to speak to the man - a local who worked at the Sara Lee factory - due to the severity of his injuries.

Detectives had yet to discover what provoked the brutal attack, he said.

"It was a serious assault and at this stage we are unable to establish a motive," Det Insp Kelly told AAP.

"Until such time as we can, we can only speculate as to why someone would assault someone in such a manner."

The first assailant has been described as about 17, of white European appearance, 175cm tall with short blond, scruffy hair. He was wearing a white singlet, blue board shorts and long white knee socks.

Another alleged offender was aged around 10, of white European appearance, 150cm tall with a slim build. He was wearing a black sleeveless shirt and dark coloured three-quarter pants.

The third boy was around 15, of white European appearance, 170cm tall with a slim build and wearing a dark shirt.

Detectives hope the public may be able to provide information as the alleged attack took place on a major transport route with a train line alongside the road.

"We are hoping the volume of traffic going there and following the Christmas festivities that were on in Gosford, someone may be able to contact detectives and provide the identity of those involved," Det Insp Kelly said.

"Given one of them was possibly aged around 10 years, we'd like to think parents would have known children of that age were out at around 1am in the morning."

Anyone with information is urged to contact Crime Stoppers on 1800 333 000.

fish

Absolutely abhorent.

Poor bloke off to work comes across 3 little c**ts who think they are the business with their pole.
Thoughts and prayers to his family

Rowdy

EastEnder said:
"Given one of them was possibly aged around 10 years, we'd like to think parents would have known children of that age were out at around 1am in the morning."

I'd like to think that parents of a 10 y.o that's out commiting attempted murder with 2 others, using a letterbox on a pole, are either:
  • drunk
  • smacked-out of their brains
  • doing as their kid's do, bashing and stealing
  • or, ALL OF THE ABOVE!

As if the parents of mongrels like this would realise that, 'OH!.... it's after midnight and Timmy's not in bed'

As Harvey Danger sang..''That all the stupid people are breeding, the cretins are cloning and feeding'
These 3 kid's are their offspring .

The fcuking world we live in  :'(

Omni

That is TERRIBLE, similar to Roddy's sentiment what a crap world we're in sometimes.

How about that 2nd car hitting him too, probably didn't even know he was there and feels terrible.

I hope justice is served and this guy can get back to full health.

rosko

This is crap isnt it... Ive had two mates bashed by lowlifes like these kids... my brother in law at Woy Woy, ended up in hospital for a week, missed his honeymoon.. one at Terrigal, left on the side of the road... I only hope that these kids are taught a lesson the right way one day.... Obviously their parents are scum too..

P

Pete

Sad story to read about, hope the kids are caught pretty soon, get charged and convicted.

I see a lot of kids out and about very late at night, when I am driving a bus on the north Shore of Sydney, Sydney City itself, or coming home around Tuggerah - Wyong.

I often wonder what sort of parents let their kids go out at night that late. Maybe they are told porkies by the kids, but when you see the same faces, the same stoned/drunken look and total lack of any respect for others, you realise that the kids have been let loose years ago and the parents couldn't care less where they are.

Thoughts are with the family and friends of the victim who was just trying to earn a decent $$.

BrisRecky

I'm an idiot savant without the pesky savant bit
What a damn disgrace.....bloke is out earning a quid and he gets jumped by some rotten stinking little turds just because they can.....well lets hope someone else finds these little mongrels before the coppers...oh and on a side note these turds parents need a minimum of 10 years in prison as well ( although given the state of criminal justice the turds will get six months and the parents will get nothing done to 'em)

Much good thoughts to old mate on his road to recovery

BrisRecky

OH YEAH....as relates to the parents of and the shit that bashed this poor bloke how about we fence off say....100,000 hectares of the Simpson desert and throw shit like this and their cretinous little offspring in there to fend for themselves.....  just a thought

CCM-JAM80

In risk of getting banned for what I want to write here, I will refrain and simply post that I heard on the radio this morning that two youths have been detained over this incident.

More details to follow tomorrow no doubt.

Bear

Holy shit. I used to work at that factory. And lived in Niagara Park for 20 years. I cant remember anything this bad happening before. I hope the little bastards get more than a wrist slap.

EDIT: Its just clicked that I might even know who the poor bloke is. This is so f**ked up. In my own backyard  :fireup:

Aimeee

That's just plain sick, how do you raise a child to have them end up doing shit like this?

A few weeks ago I was down at coles it was abotu 10:30om and three kids were running aroung the carpark, with no parents in sight, the eldest whom was about 12 was riding a bike and started spraying water on me. Seeing my annoyed expression the younger girl (about 10-11) whom was with him asked what was wrong I replied 'oh that idiot on the bike was spraying me with water'
She then launched into a mass of threats  such as 'You effing dog c**t thats my effing brother i'll effing kill you, you effing dog c**t!'
My friend and I did our best to ignore her and walked into coles where she proceeded to follow us threatening us with a large stick whilst the third and youngest child followed her.

How anyonecould  be so stupid as to let their kids run aroudn the streets doing crap like this I'll never know.

Jimmy

I think i just overheard my folks talking about this or it may have been the voices I hear in my head ,pablo and fabio, and i think i heard them say they caught the little f**kers.

EastEnder

Yeah I heard that there was a bit of old bill chase at kibble park and that they were caught, just found this:

Two teenage boys have been charged by police after allegedly beating a man with a letterbox attached to a metre-long pipe at Lisarow on the New South Wales central coast.

The 41-year-old man is in Royal North Shore hospital in a critical but stable condition after he was allegedly assaulted by the teenagers early on Wednesday morning.

Officers believe the man was attacked in an argument when he was walking along a road in Niagara Park, north of Gosford at about 1:10am (AEDT).

The boys fled when they were confronted by a passing motorist, leaving the man on Railway Parade with numerous severe head injuries.

The man was then hit by a car and suffered more injuries. The driver stopped to help and called emergency services.

The boys, aged 14 and 15, were arrested in Gosford yesterday afternoon and will face Woy Woy Children's Court in February, charged with maliciously inflicting grievous bodily harm.

Part_Timer

The boys, aged 14 and 15, were arrested in Gosford yesterday afternoon and will face Woy Woy Children's Court in February, charged with maliciously inflicting grievous bodily harm.

should be attempted murder.......you have to know beating someone with a metal pole is guna inflict some serious damage on a human

EastEnder

Yeah I was a bit dissappointed when i read that bit. Also coz they are young you don't even get to know what they look like/name etc. so you can abuse them in the street for the dog act.

FFC Mariner

What a f**king shitty thing to happen to someone (and presumably he has a family too??) at this time of year.

If anyone knows the family perhaps the Marinators club could sort something out for the kids (if there are any??)

P

Pete

Going by what the justice system is like, the couple of kids mucking around in front of you at the Stadium tonight, could well be those little f***ers. Nice thought isn't it?

Didn't say they were remanded in custody, so I'm guessing they're on bail.

BrisRecky

now I might be niave...but it occurs that somewhere along the timeline...someone bloody do gooder made the decision to remove punishment from school, yes I mean the cane, ya dont think these little creeps would show up for a big scary detention do ya (assuming they show up at school at all that is)....I can never remember, growing up, hearing of this amount of assaults/rapes/murders committed by kids, I'm certain they happened back in the 70's, its just that the amount has exploded...who do we blame ?parents , the government, do-gooders...its time to get heavy with these little bastards, the cane in school is a good start...but where do we go from there...hospitilise the parents? eye for an eye is probably not the way to go....but somebody has got to do something before family memebers of victims take the upper hand and the revenge factor kicks in. might be time to harass and harangue the government (who by the way are supposed to be working in our best interests) to beef up the sentencing procedure and overhaul the justice system. I've been in a situation, meeting with politicians re a crime against a family member and the shithouse sentencing of the arsehole there of, reform aint easy but it can be done

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ForzaFred