• Join ccmfans.net

ccmfans.net is the Central Coast Mariners fan community, and was formed in 2004, so basically the beginning of time for the Mariners. Things have changed a lot over the years, but one thing has remained constant and that is our love of the Mariners. People come and go, some like to post a lot and others just like to read. It's up to you how you participate in the community!

If you want to get rid of this message, simply click on Join Now or head over to https://www.ccmfans.net/community/register/ to join the community! It only takes a few minutes, and joining will let you post your thoughts and opinions on all things Mariners, Football, and whatever else pops into your mind. If posting is not your thing, you can interact in other ways, including voting on polls, and unlock options only available to community members.

ccmfans.net is not only for Mariners fans either. Most of us are bonded by our support for the Mariners, but if you are a fan of another club (except the Scum, come on, we need some standards), feel free to join and get into some banter.

Major Semi videos

cruiser

It's times like these I'm glad I have Foxtel. I keep watching the highlights on Fox Sports News.  :eek:verhead:

Jeff (LouMacari)

Amazing....absolutely amazing.

Harper's call of 'kwasnic with a great run down the right hand side...' is a beauty, seeing as kwasnic was running down the left! "dickhead, dickhead, dickhead"!

bikinigirl

Jeff (LouMacari) said:
Amazing....absolutely amazing.

Harper's call of 'kwasnic with a great run down the right hand side...' is a beauty, seeing as kwasnic was running down the left! "dickhead, dickhead, dickhead"!

. had a good laugh at that too

. also danny's save (hearfield) by using his face

. the other one (down to some great editting probably) cuts from gumpy raising his hand as if to shake - it cuts into the ball tamperer shaking his head and waving his hand away. looks like he is refusing to shake hands

MrCelery

kanewillow said:
has any one got any video footage from outside after the game

Yes, heaps of High Definition footage.. Unfortunately it looks great of HD TV but total crap on YouTube. I might edit all together as part of a season DVD if anyone's interested.

~Floss~

MrCelery said:
kanewillow said:
has any one got any video footage from outside after the game

Yes, heaps of High Definition footage.. Unfortunately it looks great of HD TV but total crap on YouTube. I might edit all together as part of a season DVD if anyone's interested.

Yeah, what's the deal with YouTube? If you follow their instructions the videos look crap.

But then some other peoples' videos are much higher quality.

What's their trick?

tyson

those videos are great. thanks guys.

regarding the commentators, they were extremely positive towards the mariners. considering the way they usually are.

marconigirl

MrCelery said:
Gawd, check this out.

How pathetic!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p38WjDIL3bM
There is a breakers shirt in amongst them..
and wow, they had a pic of the marinators and lovely relaxing sounds for us and a annoying buzzing/frustrating noise from their supporters who only know how to say 3 words... 

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ForzaFred