• Join ccmfans.net

ccmfans.net is the Central Coast Mariners fan community, and was formed in 2004, so basically the beginning of time for the Mariners. Things have changed a lot over the years, but one thing has remained constant and that is our love of the Mariners. People come and go, some like to post a lot and others just like to read. It's up to you how you participate in the community!

If you want to get rid of this message, simply click on Join Now or head over to https://www.ccmfans.net/community/register/ to join the community! It only takes a few minutes, and joining will let you post your thoughts and opinions on all things Mariners, Football, and whatever else pops into your mind. If posting is not your thing, you can interact in other ways, including voting on polls, and unlock options only available to community members.

ccmfans.net is not only for Mariners fans either. Most of us are bonded by our support for the Mariners, but if you are a fan of another club (except the Scum, come on, we need some standards), feel free to join and get into some banter.

Looking for a place to live

Ravana

Hi,

Im still looking for a place to live, so if anyone is looking for a flatmate, please leave me a message. Prefer round gosford area

Thanks

Blake

serious14

Ravana said:
Prefer round gosford area

Pretty sure that's right it there Bex........

Ravana, have you thought about putting messages up at the Uni??  I know that some of the latter year (3rd and onwards) are always interested in moving away from the campus.  Just an idea.  :)

Ravana

Insert Quote
Quote from: Ravana on Today at 10:26:37 AM
Prefer round gosford area

Pretty sure that's right it there Bex........

nah i edited it

marinermick

Ravana said:
Hi,

Im current looking for a place to live, so if anyone is looking for a flatmate, please leave me a message. Prefer round gosford area

Thanks

Blake

haha, bailing out of the house now that your sister has just left andf you are left alone with the folks

i hear there is always rooms available on level 5

it's the place you want to be

Alicia

marinermick said:
Ravana said:
Hi,

Im current looking for a place to live, so if anyone is looking for a flatmate, please leave me a message. Prefer round gosford area

Thanks

Blake

haha, bailing out of the house now that your sister has just left andf you are left alone with the folks

You're right Mick, level 5 IS the place to be... but alas, we are all full up now, new tenants move in tomorrow...welcome to level 5 bear & melsy :)

dru

Alicia said:
marinermick said:
Ravana said:
Hi,

Thanks

Blake

You're right Mick, level 5 IS the place to be... but alas, we are all full up now, new tenants move in tomorrow...welcome to level 5 bear & melsy :)

Pesonally I wouldn't class anywhere the BSE live to be the place to be. then there is Alicia to contend with as well.

serious14

dru said:
Pesonally I wouldn't class anywhere the BSE live to be the place to be. then there is Alicia to contend with as well.

Level 5 >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Drysart >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> You

adz

Staff member
Level five, Level five, ah! ah! ah! ah!, Level fiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiive

dru

Alicia said:
dru said:

<------- Dru, see avatar

Thats okay, the wounds will be healed by the start of next season, then I get revenge!  :piralaugh:

serious14 said:
dru said:

You>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Level 5 >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Dysart

fixed for you

Alicia

dru said:
Alicia said:
dru said:

<------- Dru, see avatar

Thats okay, the wounds will be healed by the start of next season, then I get revenge!  :piralaugh:

serious14 said:
dru said:

You>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Level 5 >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Dysart

fixed for you

Puh-lease

Bear

SaturdayNightFever_300x298.0.0.0x0.300x298.jpeg

LEVEL FIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII IIIIIIIIIIIII IIIIIIIIIIIII IIIIIIIIIIIVE

thats right baby

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics