• Join ccmfans.net

ccmfans.net is the Central Coast Mariners fan community, and was formed in 2004, so basically the beginning of time for the Mariners. Things have changed a lot over the years, but one thing has remained constant and that is our love of the Mariners. People come and go, some like to post a lot and others just like to read. It's up to you how you participate in the community!

If you want to get rid of this message, simply click on Join Now or head over to https://www.ccmfans.net/community/register/ to join the community! It only takes a few minutes, and joining will let you post your thoughts and opinions on all things Mariners, Football, and whatever else pops into your mind. If posting is not your thing, you can interact in other ways, including voting on polls, and unlock options only available to community members.

ccmfans.net is not only for Mariners fans either. Most of us are bonded by our support for the Mariners, but if you are a fan of another club (except the Scum, come on, we need some standards), feel free to join and get into some banter.

Looking for a Job

Hoover

Any help?? jus lookin for part time work so if anyone knows anywhere hiring staff let us no hey.

Cheers ;D

Capn Gus Bloodbeard

Pizza stores are always hiring, if you want to get paid $2 an hour (after fuel....though if you're too young to drive, there's the instore positions) and you have a disturbing desire to look and be like serious :D

adz

Staff member
Deej said:
great thread for those bogans up north and down south to laugh at  :tv:

Difference is Hoover is looking for a job, the bogans just pretend to look so they can fill in their dole forms

dibo

nikko said:
you can be my personal assistant. However, that job is only open to hot females.

with a name like hoover, what could possibly go wrong?

oh...

Auburn Mariner

J Edgar,

Being serious, if you have a Drivers' Licence, get a resume into Central Stores at UTS. They are looking for Casual staff on a constant basis, we had another Marinator lined up for some work but that person did not have a licence. Central Stores are the go-fers on campus, work a 35 hour week, fair conditions and our Uni is adjacent to Central Station.

If you are interested, and I promise NOTHING, Pm me and I will give you some contact details.

Best regards,

AM

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ForzaFred