• Join ccmfans.net

ccmfans.net is the Central Coast Mariners fan community, and was formed in 2004, so basically the beginning of time for the Mariners. Things have changed a lot over the years, but one thing has remained constant and that is our love of the Mariners. People come and go, some like to post a lot and others just like to read. It's up to you how you participate in the community!

If you want to get rid of this message, simply click on Join Now or head over to https://www.ccmfans.net/community/register/ to join the community! It only takes a few minutes, and joining will let you post your thoughts and opinions on all things Mariners, Football, and whatever else pops into your mind. If posting is not your thing, you can interact in other ways, including voting on polls, and unlock options only available to community members.

ccmfans.net is not only for Mariners fans either. Most of us are bonded by our support for the Mariners, but if you are a fan of another club (except the Scum, come on, we need some standards), feel free to join and get into some banter.

Login issues

adz

Staff member
A couple of people have reported a problem logging in to the site; they enter their details, get a message saying their login was successful, but then they aren't actually logged in.

I think I've got the issue sorted out, but if this still happens to you, try deleting cookies, log in again, and post a message here (or message me) letting me know the problem is still around.

Cheers!

Internet Explorer 8
Click "Safety" on the Command bar
Select "Delete Browsing History"
Select the option for cookies and click Delete

Internet Explorer 7.x

Exit Internet Explorer 7, and then exit any instances of Windows Explorer
Click Start, click Run, type inetcpl.cpl, and then press ENTER
On the General tab, click Delete under Browsing History in the Internet Properties dialog box
In the Delete Browsing History dialog box, click Delete Cookies
In the Delete Cookies dialog box, click Yes.

Mozilla Firefox

Click on Tools, then Options (or Edit | Preferences on Linux)
Select Privacy
In the Cookies panel, click on Show Cookies
To remove a single cookie click on the entry in the list and click on the Remove Cookie button
To remove all cookies click on the Remove All Cookies button

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ForzaFred