• Join ccmfans.net

ccmfans.net is the Central Coast Mariners fan community, and was formed in 2004, so basically the beginning of time for the Mariners. Things have changed a lot over the years, but one thing has remained constant and that is our love of the Mariners. People come and go, some like to post a lot and others just like to read. It's up to you how you participate in the community!

If you want to get rid of this message, simply click on Join Now or head over to https://www.ccmfans.net/community/register/ to join the community! It only takes a few minutes, and joining will let you post your thoughts and opinions on all things Mariners, Football, and whatever else pops into your mind. If posting is not your thing, you can interact in other ways, including voting on polls, and unlock options only available to community members.

ccmfans.net is not only for Mariners fans either. Most of us are bonded by our support for the Mariners, but if you are a fan of another club (except the Scum, come on, we need some standards), feel free to join and get into some banter.

Local Thread Round 13

Kareem

uh
ourimbah vs  woy woy
Reserves- 12:45
1sts- 2:45

Not really pumped anymore, kind of over the season
Missing 2 1st graders, so spots on the bench etc. etc.
Hopefully no redcards this time for 1sts

Wouldnt mind scoring again for ressies :p (a goal for the season kind of sucks)

Morgan30

D21

East Gosford vs Berkley Vale2 at chittaway 900

not keen for the journey to chittaway that early, i hate going to berkley at anytime let alone before 8

both teams coming off rare wins, hoping to go back to back for the first time this year

PubBrawler

Just got back from Bali and so keen for a run this week, hows your field looking Mick will we get a run this weekend against your boys?

marinermick

PubBrawler said:
Just got back from Bali and so keen for a run this week, hows your field looking Mick will we get a run this weekend against your boys?

don't know mate

training is tonight but i am in sydney all week for work

Kareem

PubBrawler said:
Ourimbah 1 is not bad, a bit soggy (I trained on there)
I suppose Ourimbah 2 would be a bit worse, but teams were training on most of it...(not allowed to train on wet parts)- should be right for weekend ;)

PubBrawler

Kareem said:
PubBrawler said:
I suppose Ourimbah 2 would be a bit worse, but teams were training on most of it...(not allowed to train on wet parts)- should be right for weekend ;)
sweet!

J

jiggles

*sigh*

So apparently because Mountains is shit, we have no ref for the superclasica.
Anyone wanna volunteer?

*grins*

Kareem

PubBrawler said:
Kareem said:
PubBrawler said:
sweet!
walk around ourimbah 2 on thursday...
its actually worse than it looks :p
Games will be played on Sunday just a couple of muddy areas near halfway, slosh pits.
Its playable...and heck I would have no problem playing on that considering the season we have had!

Alicia

gosford womens all age 5 2's won 2-1 against gosford womens womens all age 1's. Excellent game played by both sides.

J

jiggles

Alicia said:
gosford womens all age 5 2's won 2-1 against gosford womens womens all age 1's. Excellent game played by both sides.

Good game :) Mountains is a bit of a f**kin' shit hole tho aey! I thinks we looked sexy in the away shirts...even though mine was an XL....

Ranyen

Tuggerah WAA5 won against East Gosford 12-0. We had photos today too, but luckily before our game so we weren't all sweaty

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ForzaFred