• Join ccmfans.net

ccmfans.net is the Central Coast Mariners fan community, and was formed in 2004, so basically the beginning of time for the Mariners. Things have changed a lot over the years, but one thing has remained constant and that is our love of the Mariners. People come and go, some like to post a lot and others just like to read. It's up to you how you participate in the community!

If you want to get rid of this message, simply click on Join Now or head over to https://www.ccmfans.net/community/register/ to join the community! It only takes a few minutes, and joining will let you post your thoughts and opinions on all things Mariners, Football, and whatever else pops into your mind. If posting is not your thing, you can interact in other ways, including voting on polls, and unlock options only available to community members.

ccmfans.net is not only for Mariners fans either. Most of us are bonded by our support for the Mariners, but if you are a fan of another club (except the Scum, come on, we need some standards), feel free to join and get into some banter.

Local Thread Round 13

Wombat

Would love to keep the thread of wins against WW going but Kariong O35B could only drew 2.2 with those lovely chaps from Woy Woy.

Scrappy game that we should have won (probably a clear 8 extra changes we failed to convert) but we were crap and only deserved a draw and were actually 2.1 down at halftime.

Morgan30

won 4-0 against berkley 2 should have been closer to 10, they were woeful to say the least

picked up a knock, nothing a week of relatively easy workload at training cant fix

Kareem

Ressies defeated Woy Woy 1-0...Our 41 year old coach scored the winner :p

Only had 19 players aailable for both grades (ie. 8 for ressies)
Needed 3 more players for stating 11 + 2 on bench
Got Assistant Coach (39 yrs old, Over 35C's) to play Sweeper 1st half
Head Coach (41 years old, Over 35B's) played Striker 1st half, Sweeper 2nd half

1st home win of season, and plenty of laughs, especially win their winger skinned our coach, for our coach to shout an umentionable :p
Mind you our coach skinned them and won more freekicks than against him!

Funniest game of year at Ourimbah!

1st grade- 2-1 loss. Season over, top 4 impossible. Build towards next season...
How many times can u hit woodwork? (we had 3...) + a wayward chip over GK in no mans land...

Injuries- did my achilles tendon 25 mins in, but 2 other injuries meant i had to play full game!
Also bruised (?) my jaw after 40 mins...assume its bruised coz its still throbbing right now 8 hours later...cant eat!

Ted

13Bs Killarney 0 - Doyalson 1
35Cs Kilalrney 0 - Entrance 1
AA6 Killarney 0 - Terrigal1s 1

CC U11 Thunder Storm 2 - Macquarie Blue&White 2
CC U11 Thunder Storm 3 - Newcastle Gold 3

T

poko said:
Alicia said:
gosford womens all age 5 2's won 2-1 against gosford womens womens all age 1's. Excellent game played by both sides.

Good game :) Mountains is a bit of a f**kin' shit hole tho aey! I thinks we looked sexy in the away shirts...even though mine was an XL....

Was a great game, everything a superclassica should be - onfield tension, offield heckling and some beautiful goals. Although all red socks can be a little confusing :)

Part_Timer

morisset united vs kurri kurri ID2

ressies 1-1 draw

1sts 3-1 win

i sat on the bench due to my current back injury ressies were asleep till they conceeded then turned it on but couldnt finish numerous chances...
first grade also conceeded early and went in 1-0 down at half time but after a spray from the coach came out firing and dominated 2nd half

Johnno

AA5 Terrigal 1 - Toukley 1. United scores with very few mins left in the game and stays in the hunt for a finals spot.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ForzaFred