• Join ccmfans.net

ccmfans.net is the Central Coast Mariners fan community, and was formed in 2004, so basically the beginning of time for the Mariners. Things have changed a lot over the years, but one thing has remained constant and that is our love of the Mariners. People come and go, some like to post a lot and others just like to read. It's up to you how you participate in the community!

If you want to get rid of this message, simply click on Join Now or head over to https://www.ccmfans.net/community/register/ to join the community! It only takes a few minutes, and joining will let you post your thoughts and opinions on all things Mariners, Football, and whatever else pops into your mind. If posting is not your thing, you can interact in other ways, including voting on polls, and unlock options only available to community members.

ccmfans.net is not only for Mariners fans either. Most of us are bonded by our support for the Mariners, but if you are a fan of another club (except the Scum, come on, we need some standards), feel free to join and get into some banter.

Local Ref Mandy Carter RIP

goingtoadisco

Local ref mandy Carter was murderd on the weekend and police are looking for anyone with infomation who may have been at pluim park.

Sad stuff.

http://www.smh.com.au/nsw/teacher-refereed-soccer-match-before-her-death-20100517-v8r0.html

From the dug out

Mandy Refereed Lightning 16's and was on the line for the 18's.

Both games were incident free (refering to send off's or bad takles relating to injury).

The D's have already been told this.

mariners4ever

i believe she refereed a few of my games over the past few years, and was one of only a few good referees the coast has had.
also can confirm we had a minute a minute silence for her yesterday i believe, our ref came up to the 2 captains before the start and stated that a close firend who was a ccf ref has died, and the 2 captains decided that we were going to have the moments silence

J

jiggles

http://www.dailytelegraph.com.au/news/breaking-news/police-investigate-soccer-refereeing-link-in-maths-teacher-amanda-carters-death/story-e6freuyi-1225867852973

Very very sad to hear :(

My heart goes out to her family and friends.

hilly1981

R.I.P Mandy Carter

She was a nice person and a good ref. She did a couple of our games last season and also the six a side comp over the summer at Kanwal.

My sincere condolences to her family and friends.

Bex

Mandy was my daugther's maths teacher and year advisor at Wyong High. Year 11 students didn't have any classes today with Councillers in attendance.

BAD BULLZ

Just gutted this its so sudden and uncalled for so surreal i hugged her at training on wednsday she was her happy normal self now just iys just over. :'( she's been at kanwal longer then i have and her whole familys been involved in our mixed indoor teams .
This is a very dark time in kanwals history.
R.i.p mandy forever in our hearts.
:'( :'( :'(

Capn Gus Bloodbeard

Terrible stuff - I've known Mandy for quite a few years through refereeing.

I hope the police catch whoever did this.

Sincere condolences to family, friends, colleagues and teammates.

northernspirit

terrible news - remember her reffing a game i played last season at kanwal, a loss to family, friends, school and the footballing community on the coast

mariners should do a minute silence at the first home game

RIP

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ForzaFred