• Join ccmfans.net

ccmfans.net is the Central Coast Mariners fan community, and was formed in 2004, so basically the beginning of time for the Mariners. Things have changed a lot over the years, but one thing has remained constant and that is our love of the Mariners. People come and go, some like to post a lot and others just like to read. It's up to you how you participate in the community!

If you want to get rid of this message, simply click on Join Now or head over to https://www.ccmfans.net/community/register/ to join the community! It only takes a few minutes, and joining will let you post your thoughts and opinions on all things Mariners, Football, and whatever else pops into your mind. If posting is not your thing, you can interact in other ways, including voting on polls, and unlock options only available to community members.

ccmfans.net is not only for Mariners fans either. Most of us are bonded by our support for the Mariners, but if you are a fan of another club (except the Scum, come on, we need some standards), feel free to join and get into some banter.

Local cricket thread

bradley

i play for kincumber... one day comp B grade i think???

played lisarow today.... they scored 304 of 40 overs...

we batted and scored 298...... of 45 overs

played at saratoga (worlds smallest boundarys) about 50 sixes hit

got a 3rd ball duck going for quick runs..... (wont be the last time that'll happen)

marinermick

Gosford Bs played against Toukley.

It was a good day for us. We won the toss and opted to bat. After an early wicket me and another guy put on 160 off 23 overs. We were both comfortable and got the call from the skipper that he was declaring in five overs because of fear we wouldn't finish the game from the weather. The other guy also got out on 76 so we both threw away hundreds.

I threw my bat looking for quick runs but am happy with a first up knock of 76. We declared at 203 off 30 overs.

We rolled Toukley for 37.

kanewillow

i play 2nd grade for wyong we had a first round bye cos mountains are shit cakes but were play kincumber at mt penang oval on satdy

Saffron

I'm playing in ODLO "A" Grade for Woy Woy. Were well on the way to a good start in the first game before the rain washed us out (3/97 off 12 with our 2 gun bats in), lost the 2nd game because of complacency (scored 230, had Entrance 4/40 and they passed us in the last over 6 down), then rolled Doyalson for 125 before passing them in 23 overs 1 down. I also took 3/20 in my best bowling performance for years (not figures-wise, just actual bowling wise, if that makes sense).
This was also my first win in 14 games thanks to only having a full team once last season in 4th grade, which will explain my posting at such a ridiculous time!!

Looking forward to seeing how everyone goes during the year, and possibly running into a few of you boys over the course of the season.

mariners4ever

lost yesterday in the last few overs in b grade ( afetr being called up in morning ). got out for 2 trying to hit a 6 but got a catch

kanewillow

we rolled kingy 2nd grade  for  250 odd  were 0-6 off 2 overs first did the same but are 0-28 off dunno how many overs

marinermick

another win to the gossy bs

we played doylo who apparently were berkeley vale rugby league - massive blokes who wanated to tonk the shit out of everything

we won the toss and compiled a a healthy 5/227 for 45 overs. My contribution was 20 against some seriously good opening bowling at this grade before getting done by a fast in-swinging yorker.

Fortunately bowlers get nine over limits and they didn't have much after that.

We rolled them for twenty with a combination of having fielders on the leg side bowler and plenty of knicks against some very cross-batting.

mariners4ever

got smashed again. all out for only 72 runs from a long 43 overs, then we had a bowl, in i was keeper (first time in a loooooonnnnnnnnggggggg time) and lost by 10 wickets lol

marinermick

3 on the trot for us

won the toss and compiled a healthy 205 with a pleasing 45 from myself given i rehurt my calf early on

bowled them out for around 140

marinermick

did anyone else make the semis of their comp?

after winning the comp and winning our major last week we play doyalson at kariong oval sunday for the right to go to the grand final

marinermick

mariners4ever said:
marinermick said:
we smashed narara yesterday so have our grand final doyalson at EDSSAC South this saturday arvo

you sure it was narara, they lost in the B's last week and got knocked out

you are right- they lost to kincumber who we smashed

mariners4ever

marinermick said:
mariners4ever said:
marinermick said:
we smashed narara yesterday so have our grand final doyalson at EDSSAC South this saturday arvo

out of 4 teams narara had in the finals, that team was the only team to lose and the others are now in the grand finals, whereas my team came last

marinermick

mariners4ever said:
marinermick said:
mariners4ever said:
marinermick said:

out of 4 teams narara had in the finals, that team was the only team to lose and the others are now in the grand finals, whereas my team came last

and they were the team we most feared having not beat them this season

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ForzaFred