• Join ccmfans.net

ccmfans.net is the Central Coast Mariners fan community, and was formed in 2004, so basically the beginning of time for the Mariners. Things have changed a lot over the years, but one thing has remained constant and that is our love of the Mariners. People come and go, some like to post a lot and others just like to read. It's up to you how you participate in the community!

If you want to get rid of this message, simply click on Join Now or head over to https://www.ccmfans.net/community/register/ to join the community! It only takes a few minutes, and joining will let you post your thoughts and opinions on all things Mariners, Football, and whatever else pops into your mind. If posting is not your thing, you can interact in other ways, including voting on polls, and unlock options only available to community members.

ccmfans.net is not only for Mariners fans either. Most of us are bonded by our support for the Mariners, but if you are a fan of another club (except the Scum, come on, we need some standards), feel free to join and get into some banter.

Live Chat

adz

Staff member
I've added a "live chat" room to marinators.net - you should see it added to the menu at the top of the page, with the number of people in the chat room in brackets

If you have any problems getting onto it please let me know.

Cheers.

adz

Staff member
if you get a login form when you click on the link (but you are already logged in) don't bother filling in the username/pass, it will just dump you back on the forum

can you pls let me know here if you get that login form tho\

adz

Staff member
I know but since it is now out of the "members only" area other people might not know, and I need to get an idea of how many people are having this problem :)

priorpeter

Speaking of "members only" i dont have a link to that on the page either :-(

and it's coming up with the username/password thing

Pokes

Beer can reduce the affect of osteoporosis. Hops used in brewing contain phytoestrogens which helps prevent bone loss.

Chat is also proven to reduce my productivity at work by 98%!

adz

Staff member
oh yeah don't bother trying to chat to trough lollies, that is a "robot" and will not respond... it looks after the channel and sends updates from the chat server to the web server... exciting stuff. ;)

adz

Staff member
I dunno? The forum is used as a chat room a bit so this gives people options I guess.

skilbeck

pokey said:
Beer can reduce the affect of osteoporosis. Hops used in brewing contain phytoestrogens which helps prevent bone loss.

Chat is also proven to reduce my productivity at work by 98%!

good thing it doesnt work at my work, but not good when ur trying to write a thesis

fedelta

priorpeter said:
Speaking of "members only" i dont have a link to that on the page either :-(

and it's coming up with the username/password thing

Me too..is there anything I can do to make it work?

adz

Staff member
it might have to do with that box that says Always stay logged in - if you have that ticked then log out, untick it, log back in

I haven't been able to reproduce the problem yet tho so other than that im not sure

Gopher of Pern

It might have to do with their cookie settings.
On one comp at work it doesnt recognise me until i go into the forums, and i can't get into chat. The other one recognises me as soon as i enter the main page, and it lets me into the chat. Both computers have me as always stay logged in.

Chat only reduces productivity by 98%?? i would of thought it closer to 99.999%!

Pokes

Can we have a "Quotes" page...

Some random shit is happening in there and it'd be funny...

Pokes

My chat died :(

"Unable to connect

Firefox can't establish a connection to the server at embed.mibbit.com.

*  The site could be temporarily unavailable or too busy. Try again in a few
          moments.

*  If you are unable to load any pages, check your computer's network
          connection.

*  If your computer or network is protected by a firewall or proxy, make sure
          that Firefox is permitted to access the Web."

I never had any problems before? It just started lagging then died completley...

Did he have a heart attack while having sex? I'll never know :(

adz

Staff member
server went down for a bit - unfortunately out of our control as we aren't hosting the chat server, just connecting to it with the irc app

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ForzaFred