• Join ccmfans.net

ccmfans.net is the Central Coast Mariners fan community, and was formed in 2004, so basically the beginning of time for the Mariners. Things have changed a lot over the years, but one thing has remained constant and that is our love of the Mariners. People come and go, some like to post a lot and others just like to read. It's up to you how you participate in the community!

If you want to get rid of this message, simply click on Join Now or head over to https://www.ccmfans.net/community/register/ to join the community! It only takes a few minutes, and joining will let you post your thoughts and opinions on all things Mariners, Football, and whatever else pops into your mind. If posting is not your thing, you can interact in other ways, including voting on polls, and unlock options only available to community members.

ccmfans.net is not only for Mariners fans either. Most of us are bonded by our support for the Mariners, but if you are a fan of another club (except the Scum, come on, we need some standards), feel free to join and get into some banter.

Lets get DADI!

shipwreck

Dadi has walked out on Perth due to a lack of first team action, personally i think we should bring him to the Mariners to partner Simon or Mrdja, never rated Simon and my suspicions that last season he was extremely lucky have been strengthened this season.

What do you think?

MagpieMariner

Dadi is 36, so he's only going to be any real use to us for a season. We really need an experienced 28-32 y.o. "go-to man" to help out our strikers. If you look at the stats from last season, Matty scored most of his goals when Sasho was directing the attack. He doesn't have the experience to lead the attack himself at this stage.

scottmac

Suspended
spike said:
Dadi is 36, so he's only going to be any real use to us for a season. We really need an experienced 28-32 y.o. "go-to man" to help out our strikers. If you look at the stats from last season, Matty scored most of his goals when Sasho was directing the attack. He doesn't have the experience to lead the attack himself at this stage.

Ahhh Sasho. Wonder what hes doing these days?

Mr Cleansheets

I think Simon was best value when not leading the line. Remember when he first broke into the team and was playing wide? He was always winning the ball in their third and getting crosses over.

But it's not just our finishing. We're not creating time for ourselves the way we did when in form. That means players getting into the right places early and swift ball movement (Andre Gumprecht, anyone?). The number of wrong options and late options last week was diabolical. And Wellington didn't play particularly well. The game was there for the taking.

FFC Mariner

Dadi can be added to the "could have played for CCM" list of honour along with

Miller
Costanzo
Sterj

Any others?

Jimmy

FFC Mariner said:
Dadi can be added to the "could have played for CCM" list of honour along with

Miller
Costanzo
Sterj

Any others?

Perth youth player whos name eludes me at the mo'.

MagpieMariner

I commented earlier that I thought Dadi would only be a 1-season stop-gap for us, implying that we should try for someone else, but after his performance last night I think I was probably wrong.
Pity.

dibo

should this thread be re-named 'let's drop names of people we're almost certainly not signing'?

dibo

FFC Mariner said:
Was that David Carney I saw in Terrigal yesterday?

Indeed. He and I went to Cold Rock and discussed which of us is the whitest man alive.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ForzaFred