• Join ccmfans.net

ccmfans.net is the Central Coast Mariners fan community, and was formed in 2004, so basically the beginning of time for the Mariners. Things have changed a lot over the years, but one thing has remained constant and that is our love of the Mariners. People come and go, some like to post a lot and others just like to read. It's up to you how you participate in the community!

If you want to get rid of this message, simply click on Join Now or head over to https://www.ccmfans.net/community/register/ to join the community! It only takes a few minutes, and joining will let you post your thoughts and opinions on all things Mariners, Football, and whatever else pops into your mind. If posting is not your thing, you can interact in other ways, including voting on polls, and unlock options only available to community members.

ccmfans.net is not only for Mariners fans either. Most of us are bonded by our support for the Mariners, but if you are a fan of another club (except the Scum, come on, we need some standards), feel free to join and get into some banter.

Let the hate mail start...

adz

Staff member
can't see the post without logging in, can't see a link to register (even if I wanted to)...

adz

Staff member
Another site with walled off content :D, but you can get the general idea from the first sentence, no need to read any more anyway, really.

And let's set the record straight: it is called soccer in this country. Football is played with an oval ball on an oval ground.

true believer

lets face it. are victorians even true australians? lets face it having spent way to much time
working there .you've gotta ask. are they really a form of kiwi? or some other crude copy
of a real australian? lets face it the atrocity that is VB .is victorian .
need i show any more proof ? i think not.

Capn Gus Bloodbeard

You know, after turning Mexican 4 years ago I don't think I've seen a single person drink VB. I'm not even sure if they sell it down here - the only people who seem to like it are New South Welshmen.

I liken it to Fosters. For our 'national' drink I don't know a single person who's even tasted it.

But this numpty is too stupid to qualify as human, let alone Australian. Let's just call her a Manly Sea Eagles supporter and be done with it :D

true believer

you know the fosters they use to export in 740 ml cans was a different beer to fosters
in the 370 ml. i had a couple cans fall into a bag after a long week at CUB melbourne.
and bugger me when i cooled them down to watch the league GF in 87 .they were lovely.

Bex

Just another shock jock keyboard hero trying to drum up a cyber audience from nothing. Fishing for bites you might say. One would hope the football community are a step up from the aerial pingpong or thugby league supporters in the intelligence stakes and choose to ignore the troll rather than play into it's hands.

Reactions: adz

FFC Mariner

Tards deflecting the drug scandal in their funny little game most likely.

Tom Elliott of 3AW included Hillsborough in his rant about the derby.

style_cafe

And let's set the record straight: it is called soccer in this country. Football is played with an oval ball on an oval ground.

Then why the f**k don`t you call it "OVAL"!! because football is played with a football on a football ground..
moron!!

MrCelery

Biasedreportingoffootball.jpg

Reactions: Bex

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members