• Join ccmfans.net

ccmfans.net is the Central Coast Mariners fan community, and was formed in 2004, so basically the beginning of time for the Mariners. Things have changed a lot over the years, but one thing has remained constant and that is our love of the Mariners. People come and go, some like to post a lot and others just like to read. It's up to you how you participate in the community!

If you want to get rid of this message, simply click on Join Now or head over to https://www.ccmfans.net/community/register/ to join the community! It only takes a few minutes, and joining will let you post your thoughts and opinions on all things Mariners, Football, and whatever else pops into your mind. If posting is not your thing, you can interact in other ways, including voting on polls, and unlock options only available to community members.

ccmfans.net is not only for Mariners fans either. Most of us are bonded by our support for the Mariners, but if you are a fan of another club (except the Scum, come on, we need some standards), feel free to join and get into some banter.

Kanye West...Ultimate Wanker?

J

jiggles

You probably all heard what happened with Kanye West and Taylor Swift.... apparently he'd gone through a bottle of champagne before he got to the end of the red carpet.  Beyonce saved the day letting her have her moment...nawww..

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=orbqiMPWOQo

But really, Kanye West has always been a bit of a c**t, but this kinda proves it... cumtwat.

hasbeen

No competition ... and after he apologised on his own website for letting HIS fans down. The ultimate self-absorbed wanker.

J

jiggles

I just can't believe it. She did a really cute performance though after...Kudos to her for being able to go on with it, as much as I'm not a huge fan of her music.

MagpieMariner

He was the "support" act for U2 when they were out here last, couldn't work out why. Nobody even noticed when he finished!

FFC Mariner

Whilst obviously a wanker of the highest order, I dont know if I would apply the title "ultimate"

*cough Griffiths

serious14

1252987876738.jpg

Jazzie

Sheer joy at beating the scum :)
hasbeen said:
No competition ... and after he apologised on his own website for letting HIS fans down. The ultimate self-absorbed wanker.
:goodpost: This dipstick is a legend only in his own lunchtime. No class; no brain, no pain.

J

jiggles

He's like Megan Fox, in Music Form. Good to look at (or in his case, listen to) but has absolutley nothing in the brains department.

J

jiggles

I'd go beyonce in a second. She is epic epic hawt. I want her thighs. But her husband is about twice the size of him.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ForzaFred