• Join ccmfans.net

ccmfans.net is the Central Coast Mariners fan community, and was formed in 2004, so basically the beginning of time for the Mariners. Things have changed a lot over the years, but one thing has remained constant and that is our love of the Mariners. People come and go, some like to post a lot and others just like to read. It's up to you how you participate in the community!

If you want to get rid of this message, simply click on Join Now or head over to https://www.ccmfans.net/community/register/ to join the community! It only takes a few minutes, and joining will let you post your thoughts and opinions on all things Mariners, Football, and whatever else pops into your mind. If posting is not your thing, you can interact in other ways, including voting on polls, and unlock options only available to community members.

ccmfans.net is not only for Mariners fans either. Most of us are bonded by our support for the Mariners, but if you are a fan of another club (except the Scum, come on, we need some standards), feel free to join and get into some banter.

Jobs for the boys

dwight

from centralcoastmariners website

Position Vacant Thursday, 19 February 2009 Following a consolidation period, Central Coast Football (CCF) have an exciting opportunity for a suitably experienced and qualified General Manager. This is a pivotal position within CCF and above all else, we are seeking a person with the knowledge and intellect to play a key role in shaping the future of our Association. The successful applicant will have:

Proven Management experience, preferably gained in a community based sports administration role;
Strong people-skills with the ability to manage and balance interests of staff, contractors, coaches, players, parents and stakeholders;
A commercial orientationpossessing the confidence, skills, and experience to
identify, negotiate and execute new opportunities to generate revenue to support the organisations activities;

To apply for this fantastic opportunity, please email your resume to our Recruiting Manager,
rae.phillips@inspire-success.com with a one-page covering letter that summarizes how you meet the above criteria. No agencies please.
Central Coast Football

kevrenor

dwight said:

Position Vacant Thursday, 19 February 2009 Following a consolidation period, Central Coast Football (CCF) have an exciting opportunity for a suitably experienced and qualified General Manager. This is a pivotal position within CCF and above all else, we are seeking a person with the knowledge and intellect to play a key role in shaping the future of our Association. The successful applicant will have:

Proven Management experience, preferably gained in a community based sports administration role;
Strong people-skills with the ability to manage and balance interests of staff, contractors, coaches, players, parents and stakeholders;
A commercial orientationpossessing the confidence, skills, and experience to
identify, negotiate and execute new opportunities to generate revenue to support the organisations activities;

To apply for this fantastic opportunity, please email your resume to our Recruiting Manager,
rae.phillips@inspire-success.com with a one-page covering letter that summarizes how you meet the above criteria. No agencies please.
Central Coast Football

What are we having a clean out?

Omni

kevrenor said:
dwight said:

• Proven Management experience, preferably gained in a community based sports administration role;
• Strong people-skills with the ability to manage and balance interests of staff, contractors, coaches, players, parents and stakeholders;
• A commercial orientation—possessing the confidence, skills, and experience to
identify, negotiate and execute new opportunities to generate revenue to support the organisation’s activities;

Central Coast Football

What are we having a clean out?

Given how good pluim looked on Saturday maybe things are changing.

Sacko

Funny that there's a thread about this on here as Mrs Sacko sent the job advert through to me this morning!

Could I organise a piss up in brewery - yep

If I charged each 6 a side team $800 to play in a summer comp would I provide more than 1 ball for the two teams to play with - yep!
[where does that money go to then? It must cover the high standard refs?] 

But, do I want to be dealing with irate parents asking why little Johney didn't make the cut and get a spot in the rep side for much less money!

Ranyen

Does it say specifically that this is a position for males?

If not, then the title of this thread is sexist. I want it changed.

marinermick

Ranyen said:

no, actually the term can refer to both males and females

it is an "australianism" meaning the job will probably go to someone the organisation knows

Jorome Alexander Bennett

Ranyen said:

It's the year 2000. Women are at least equal with men. For example, Jessica Alba. She is heaps hot. In any position, I would prefer her over most boys.
That's not sexist. That's sexy.

truesoccer

From what I saw on the Seek website job is paying $80,000+. Sounds like another era like when the old CCF lost over $M1.
My source at last night's meeting between CCF and Club delegates CCF were not willing to disclose salary package, could not give adequate answers to questions as to how they were going to prevent a repeat of the last disaster when they went down this track, nor would they guarantee that the job would not go to one of those already in the club funded level. Last meeting with the clubs in January, said that the restructure would come into line with current wages level. If this is the case and from what I have heard only one job is to go in the office, what are the staff being paid. I have heard that the current operations manager is the job to go. A likeable chap, and without denegrating his ability, his job is not worth anywhere within 50% of $80k per year. Therefore we as club people would be at least $40,000 out of pocket next year.
Seems tome we are going back to the early 2000's when the directors thought the clubs were an endless pit of money to let them act as gods and not do any work. I know the directors read this site. Please can we have something to clatify the situation except the usual snow job. I am lucky that I have inside sources but most of those in clubs who have to pay this money do not.
Directors pleasegive a clear and acurate details on what those paying wwages at Pluim will be getting.

marinermick

truesoccer said:
From what I saw on the Seek website job is paying $80,000+. Sounds like another era like when the old CCF lost over $M1.
My source at last night's meeting between CCF and Club delegates CCF were not willing to disclose salary package, could not give adequate answers to questions as to how they were going to prevent a repeat of the last disaster when they went down this track, nor would they guarantee that the job would not go to one of those already in the club funded level. Last meeting with the clubs in January, said that the restructure would come into line with current wages level. If this is the case and from what I have heard only one job is to go in the office, what are the staff being paid. I have heard that the current operations manager is the job to go. A likeable chap, and without denegrating his ability, his job is not worth anywhere within 50% of $80k per year. Therefore we as club people would be at least $40,000 out of pocket next year.
Seems tome we are going back to the early 2000's when the directors thought the clubs were an endless pit of money to let them act as gods and not do any work. I know the directors read this site. Please can we have something to clatify the situation except the usual snow job. I am lucky that I have inside sources but most of those in clubs who have to pay this money do not.
Directors pleasegive a clear and acurate details on what those paying wwages at Pluim will be getting.

The key here is recruitment.

If they get the right person that $80K should pay for itself.

ponno

Thats true, if they get the right person it will be money well spent... any takers for the job?

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ForzaFred