• Join ccmfans.net

ccmfans.net is the Central Coast Mariners fan community, and was formed in 2004, so basically the beginning of time for the Mariners. Things have changed a lot over the years, but one thing has remained constant and that is our love of the Mariners. People come and go, some like to post a lot and others just like to read. It's up to you how you participate in the community!

If you want to get rid of this message, simply click on Join Now or head over to https://www.ccmfans.net/community/register/ to join the community! It only takes a few minutes, and joining will let you post your thoughts and opinions on all things Mariners, Football, and whatever else pops into your mind. If posting is not your thing, you can interact in other ways, including voting on polls, and unlock options only available to community members.

ccmfans.net is not only for Mariners fans either. Most of us are bonded by our support for the Mariners, but if you are a fan of another club (except the Scum, come on, we need some standards), feel free to join and get into some banter.

Jets fans deluded take on the GF

kevrenor

furns said:
skilbeck said:
and we were awarded a penalty after hollands handball
Umm I think you mean Jedinak's handball mate - check the replay ;)
Don't be so f**kin thick and insulting with it .... we all have eyes and some of us have it recorded. If you want to think  black is white then delude yourself on your own forum. You have been warned.

furns

kevrenor said:
furns said:
skilbeck said:
and we were awarded a penalty after hollands handball
Umm I think you mean Jedinak's handball mate - check the replay ;)
Don't be so f**kin thick and insulting with it .... we all have eyes and some of us have it recorded. If you want to think  black is white then delude yourself on your own forum. You have been warned.
I wasnt being thick or insulting mate - I also have eyes and I also have it recorded. Can you say that he didnt touch it? Because it looked like he did to me. I wasnt trolling or being insulting to anyone, I was simply stating what I saw on the replay, which seems to be skimmed over when the incident is replayed.
And skillbeck I would never "go back" to watching thugby league, my passion always has been football and always will be. I therefore understand, that you take the good with the bad in football but you never get ahead of yourself because it will always come back and bite ya.

infirmus

gooseqg6.gif

Mattsy

jedinaknb6.gif

clearly knocks jedinaks hands prior to reaching hollands, notice how as soon as it hits jedi's hand, its knocked downwards.. as if something had knocked it down.. maybe a ball? not as clear as hollands, but a handball non-the-less

FFC Mariner

And we care about that why??

In case you hadnt noticed, this is a CCM board. Pro scum sentiment is unlikely dont you think??

(Answered my own question didnt I?)

loyalist

i'm impressed
somebody in newcastle seems to have learnt how to make .gif's
must have doubled the towns collective iq

Mattsy said:
clearly knocks jedinaks hands prior to reaching hollands, notice how as soon as it hits jedi's hand, its knocked downwards.. as if something had knocked it down.. maybe a ball? not as clear as hollands, but a handball non-the-less

you do understand gravity right?
as somebody who has studied physics, i can rightly say your theory is ill founded

Mariner Girl

Mattsy said:
jedinaknb6.gif

The ball was going downwards before it got to Jedinak. You could watch a thousand replays and you can't tell if the ball him, but my guess would be if it did, the ball would have deflected into another direction. The ball stayed on it's same course all the way to Hollands arm where it projected upwards.

Do I get a PHD in Science now.. ;)

rosko

Sorry Infirmus... Jedi misses it.. Therefore "no handball"! Accidental from Holland or not, he has his hand raised, deliberate handball, just as Jedi's would have been, if he touched it. Don't you wonder why none of the commentators on the television have not mentioned a handball from Jedi.  :redcard:

thomas477

anyway it in the past, dont cry over spilt milk.
yes it was a handball.
it was newcastle's hand of god.
it is in the past and getting pissed off at it wont help anyone.

rosko

thomas477 said:
anyway it in the past, dont cry over spilt milk.
yes it was a handball.
it was newcastle's hand of god.
it is in the past and getting pissed off at it wont help anyone.
Are you crying t477? I'm not! Are you pissed off? I'm not! Though I think this one may be a little more than spilt milk. I work in Sydney and have to put up with all the sledging down here. Many of the guys are league supporters and tell me that there should be a video replay. I tell them you take the good with the bad and I would rather not have a game that stops all the time for video replays. Can you imagine how many stoppages there would be for offside! I would like to see a review committee to sit down and book players after the game for diving.

dibo

two clear penalty shouts denied (the handball obviously, and check yesterday's tele for a photo of just how much shirt d'apuzzo has in his hand when aloisi's trying to stretch for a free header). even making the assumption that we'd only score one, that's extra time.

it's over now, but i think those two refereeing errors are a good demonstration for why the premiership means a little more than the championship - we had to be the best of 8 teams across 21 weeks, which we were (albeit narrowly in the end). for the jets to win the toilet seat they only really had to win one game - the grand final.

doesn't change much, but thinking about it this way makes me feel a little better about the whole sorry mess.

infirmus

dibo said:
two clear penalty shouts denied (the handball obviously, and check yesterday's tele for a photo of just how much shirt d'apuzzo has in his hand when aloisi's trying to stretch for a free header). even making the assumption that we'd only score one, that's extra time.
Watch the replay and you can see there is nothing in it, commentators say the same thing. Its not like the ref didnt see it either. You are also assuming that Aloisi would have put it away, which given the number of chances he has had over the last 5 games or so he has played probably wasn't likely :D

dibo said:
doesn't change much, but thinking about it this way makes me feel a little better about the whole sorry mess.
Its ok, keep living in fairy land.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ForzaFred