• Join ccmfans.net

ccmfans.net is the Central Coast Mariners fan community, and was formed in 2004, so basically the beginning of time for the Mariners. Things have changed a lot over the years, but one thing has remained constant and that is our love of the Mariners. People come and go, some like to post a lot and others just like to read. It's up to you how you participate in the community!

If you want to get rid of this message, simply click on Join Now or head over to https://www.ccmfans.net/community/register/ to join the community! It only takes a few minutes, and joining will let you post your thoughts and opinions on all things Mariners, Football, and whatever else pops into your mind. If posting is not your thing, you can interact in other ways, including voting on polls, and unlock options only available to community members.

ccmfans.net is not only for Mariners fans either. Most of us are bonded by our support for the Mariners, but if you are a fan of another club (except the Scum, come on, we need some standards), feel free to join and get into some banter.

Jedi maybe off to Olyroos camp

midfielder

At the end of the article Fox are saying Jedi is expected to be called into Olyroos camp and is being considered for WCQ

http://www.foxsports.com.au/story/0,8659,23588490-23215,00.html

FOUR over-age A-League players are expected to be called up to the Olyroos training camp in Townsville, commencing next Thursday.

Mariners midfielder Mile Jedinak will join Newcastle trio Jade North, Ante Covic and Adam Griffiths.

It's believed they have been selected at the behest of Socceroos coach Pim Verbeek, which would indicate they are in serious contention for the World Cup qualifiers in June.

SNOWMARINER

Covic? Why if Danny's suspension appeal has allowed him to play.

Has that to88er been selling himself like a prostitute on Oxford street again. Can't get Shwartzers spot in the Socceroos (and with very good reason, the guys an absolute champion)  and makes you wonder whether his pathetic lobbying has lead to this decision.

Maybe I just don't like the way he tries to rubbish better keepers..... or maybe he just is'nt that good and knows that Danny will surely be next in line for the Socceroos keeper spot long term.

I hope he does'nt get a look in and glad he's not our keeper because I'm still sure I still would'nt like him.

brett

I'd say it is a better use of those players' time than playing XBox. It doesn't mean they will have anything to do with the Olympics. Pim has made it reasonably clear previously that they are the cream of the HAL talent.

marinermick

brett said:
I'd say it is a better use of those players' time than playing XBox. It doesn't mean they will have anything to do with the Olympics. Pim has made it reasonably clear previously that they are the cream of the HAL talent.

and all four are players that are highly competitive, have a strong work ethic and a desire to succeed

a few of those qualities rubbing off on the junior players can only help

god knows sarkies needs all three of those qualities

brett

marinermick said:
brett said:

and all four are players that are highly competitive, have a strong work ethic and a desire to succeed

a few of those qualities rubbing off on the junior players can only help

god knows sarkies needs all three of those qualities

Not to mention vision, creativity, every other football attribute other than a decent free kick once upon a time ;D

trev

no the reason is that to train them up just incase of a socceroos call up. read it in the paper

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ForzaFred