• Join ccmfans.net

ccmfans.net is the Central Coast Mariners fan community, and was formed in 2004, so basically the beginning of time for the Mariners. Things have changed a lot over the years, but one thing has remained constant and that is our love of the Mariners. People come and go, some like to post a lot and others just like to read. It's up to you how you participate in the community!

If you want to get rid of this message, simply click on Join Now or head over to https://www.ccmfans.net/community/register/ to join the community! It only takes a few minutes, and joining will let you post your thoughts and opinions on all things Mariners, Football, and whatever else pops into your mind. If posting is not your thing, you can interact in other ways, including voting on polls, and unlock options only available to community members.

ccmfans.net is not only for Mariners fans either. Most of us are bonded by our support for the Mariners, but if you are a fan of another club (except the Scum, come on, we need some standards), feel free to join and get into some banter.

It's ain't all bad the bogans won last night

cdev_19

We need to weigh up the pros and cons of the loss to Jest.

Cons
- Sucks losing to Newcastle, sucks seeing a smile on Griffiths fat face, sucks seeing dozens of bogans clad in baby sh!t brown jumping on the bandwagon.

Pros
- Secures Jest a spot in the top 4. I'm very happy about that. Why is that you ask? As much as we all hate the Jest with such a passion, who here wouldn't want to see a CCM v Jest grand final at Blue Tongue, packed to capacity (bringing back memories of Season 1), and sending those bogans back home empty handed, Joel Griffiths tears streaming down his fat face?

I think of last night as short term pain for long term gain... knocking Jest out of the comp even at semi final stage would  cancel out last night plus more. Who cares about the minor premiership, let's get out of this form slump and savour the chance to smash those brown bogans WHEN IT REALLY MATTERS.

Having 3 NSW teams in the top 4 means we got a lot of chance of having derbies at both SF and final stage. Revenge on Sydney FC and Jest on the way to winning the cup? Sounds good to me.

:postcount:

[Edit: you were right about the topic]

FFC Mariner

Not so sure about the title of your post but I'm thinking

1) Lowy/Breeze FC 1st, Mariners 2nd

2) We beat Lowy/Breeze over 2 legs for a home GF

3) Scum beat Qld then lose to Lowy FC

4) We beat Lowy FC at a packed ANZ stadium to win the GF

Tooo easy :)

rosko

It is great to see 3 NSW clubs represented in the finals.. Derby football is always good, we just need to win the next couple. The boys must be used to the big crowds by now... [glow=red,2,300]Time to win.... [/glow]

fedelta

Greenpoleffc said:
Not so sure about the title of your post but I'm thinking

1) Lowy/Breeze FC 1st, Mariners 2nd

2) We beat Lowy/Breeze over 2 legs for a home GF

3) Scum beat Qld then lose to Lowy FC

4) We beat Lowy FC at a packed ANZ stadium to win the GF

Tooo easy :)

Yeaaaaaaaahh!

fedelta

It's all about money for the FFA and it would be better for the game having a 50K + crowd at ANZ than having a 20000 crowd at Bluetongue.

Gav...

thanks for correcting me no wonder i got it wrong it was my FFA FC friends who told me that!!

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ForzaFred